Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro and mini whine

New to the boards! *wave*

33, married in 2010

TTC finally after having my hips randomly fail and need to be replaced.

Kind of stressed about pregnancy and having two fake hips...but my doctor's seem to think it'll be fine but probably headed the Cesarian route which has it's own stresses.  Trying not to borrow trouble and just focus on TTC.

Reading all the books I can get my hands on, What to Expect Before You're Expecting, Expecting Better, the Mayo book...a few others on my list as well.

This is our first month trying to conceive, and May is also the 8 year anniversary of my mom's death so I'm super emotional about that and that she'll never get to meet my baby or be there to hold my hand or comfort me if my tests are negative or I MC...  Finding myself sobbing at the drop of a hat which isn't fun.  Luckily we made it through ovulation before it all sort of snowballed.

Using OT strips this month and then moving to temperature charting next month IF I can find a good thermometer. 

So that's me!  Hi everyone and looking forward to reading all about everyone ^_^
photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

Re: Intro and mini whine

• Options
    Try not to stress about going the c section! I had an emergency c section and it really wasn't that terrible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"