April 2013 Moms
Options

Three Good Things Thursday

Really need this today, as I contemplate throwing my laptop off the roof to pursue a career in latte making.  Seriously, I am so OVER IT with the stress of this job and our current climate.

1) BEAUTIFUL day out today.  Seriously, just perfection.
2) Getting a cut and color tomorrow (inspired by last week's thread!)
3) Long holiday weekend ahead with little to no plans and can't wait to just RELAX

And a bonus one 4) Baby girl kicking up a storm lately which just feels so good.  I had a moment last night where James and I were snuggling, and baby girl was kicking, and I just felt so happy I almost cried.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Three Good Things Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a nap!
    A is still napping so I get to bump.
    I'm calling in tomorrow to spend the day with my grandpa.
    My parents are visiting.
    And even though DH has to work sat and sun he has Monday off and my parents will leave Monday morning so we will have the evening together :)
  • Options
    elbouelbou member
    1) Went for a nice long walk with a friend this morning for exercise, and then went shopping too. ;)

2) SIL (who lives with us) is away until Monday because of work. It's nice having the house to ourselves every now and again. :)

3) DH is working all weekend (boo) BUT he gets tomorrow off instead, yay!! :D

• Options
    @knitfaced I LOVE the Monterey Bay Aquarium!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    knitfaced said:
    @knitfaced I LOVE the Monterey Bay Aquarium!
    Isn't it the best? If you ever come up, let me know! We are members and have two free guest passes.
    OMG, I have never been there but when I used to manage all the programming for Best Buy's HDTV Wall, we shot some AMAZING underwater footage there... it was so beautiful.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"