August 2013 Moms
Options

#TBT

Post a picture of your favorite childhood pastime!

Bonus points if the picture is of YOU doing said pastime :)
photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
My baby is ONE!!

Re: #TBT

• Options
    @v&g I will take you on at Super Mario kart or Mario kart 64
    Any. Day. Any. Time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited May 2014
    Favorite childhood past time...playing in the woods. All we needed was our imagination, I loved it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:
    @v&g I will take you on at Super Mario kart or Mario kart 64 Any. Day. Any. Time.

But I'm old school - it's gotta be SNES.  N64 is too new school for me :)
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Hangin' on the beach with my dad and being fashion forward.

Uh, those glasses are AWESOMEEEEE!
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    ludaliludali member
    Hangin' on the beach with my dad and being fashion forward.

Ever see the movie Mannequin?  Those sunglasses totally remind me of something Hollywood would wear!
  • Options
    This...all the time!

@V&G101808 I will totally take you on for Mario Kart but Super Nintendo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lkobriant said:
    This...all the time!

DH and I have the SNES hooked up in our room :) We play Super Mario ALL.THE.TIME! My goal is to beat it getting all the coins/stars for every single level.  I'm about half way though.  Same goal for the star world as well ;)  #nerd

We also play Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time a lot but I suck at that one.
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Dancing was my favorite growing up. I wish I had some adorable pictures of me in my tutu. 

This one year (maybe 3 or 4 y/o) we were lions and it was freaking unbearably cute to watch on video. 

• Options
    V&G101808 said:
    lkobriant said:
    This...all the time!

DH and I have the SNES hooked up in our room :) We play Super Mario ALL.THE.TIME! My goal is to beat it getting all the coins/stars for every single level.  I'm about half way though.  Same goal for the star world as well ;)  #nerd

We have mine hooked up too!!  Star World is HARD!!  Do you know what happens when you beat it though?  The whole game turns to Fall...it's amazing!  We also have DH's Dreamcast, we don't play it much though.  I'm also way into Zelda.  #nerdalert

• Options
    ludaliludali member
    lkobriant said:
    V&G101808 said:
    lkobriant said:
    This...all the time!

We have mine hooked up too!!  Star World is HARD!!  Do you know what happens when you beat it though?  The whole game turns to Fall...it's amazing!  We also have DH's Dreamcast, we don't play it much though.  I'm also way into Zelda.  #nerdalert
    Really???  I thought I had beaten them all, but I don't remember this!  And I completely love SNES Zelda...could play it for hours.  I love shooting arrows for coins in town!
  • Options
    lkobriant said:
    V&G101808 said:
    lkobriant said:
    This...all the time!

Oh man, DH LOVESSSSSS Zelda!! For his birthday 2 years ago I got him tickets to the Zelda Symphony.  It was pretty awesome!  I had the gold cartridge Zelda game for my original NES.

Oh, and when the Zelda for N64 came out (the first one) DH skipped school (HS I believe) and beat the game in a day.  hahaha. #nerd
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I swear if you beat all the Star World levels and I think beat all the other worlds, like you have to beat every single dot on the map, the entire game turns to fall.  And the turtles are different

"After the player beats every special level in Super Mario World, or opens all 96 exits in Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, the following changes occur:
    • World map: The colors of the map become fall-themed, like grass and the trees of Forest of Illusion turning orange.
    • Koopa Troopas and Koopa Paratroopas: Transform into Mask Koopas and Para Mask Koopas, respectively.
    • Piranha Plants and Jumping Piranha Plants: Change into Pumpkin Plants and Jumping Pumpkin Plants, respectively.
    • Beanstalks: Heads will turn into pumpkins.
    • Bullet Bills: Replaced with Pidgit Bills.
    • Galoombas: Become yellowish and have sunglasses.*
    • Pokeys: Turn into sawblade-like creatures.*"

• Options
    I loved to read too.. and ride my bike.. and play Mario bros and Duck Hunt on the NES and Sonic on the Sega.

I have an adorable picture of my cousins and I playing mario... but I have no idea where I would find it now lol Here's an oldy of me, my dad and my sister chilling watching TV anyways.
    **July Siggy Challenge**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"