September 2013 Moms

Does S13 believe in ghosts /spirits?

Yes? No? Reasons? Do you have any stories you'd like to share?

Re: Does S13 believe in ghosts /spirits?

• This is a picture of my father and little brother. I've cut their heads off for privacy reasons. But man is it creepy. image

I have a few stories as well but it's harder to find the time to type long things out than it is to read them so I will come back to do so later.
  • @jdoud77 it was just taken with a normal digital camera. It could have been a smudge, but they took many photos at that time and nothing looked like that. The photo was actually taken a few months ago and they did not realize until recently when going through the pictures. It definitely could have been something explainable. The face and detail of that thing just gives me the creeps.
  • Loading the player...
  • I believe it's possible (although I'm usually skeptical about other people's stories), but haven't seen anything with my own eyes. I secretly wish I would be visited by either of my parents though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I definitely do. I have had experiences at my old house. Objects moving around.

The television in my room would turn on and off- participatory late at night around three-ish which is said in Catholicism to be considered the witching hour. The strange thing with the tv is it would come on full blast loud on the snow channel. It would not happen daily and there were jo timers at all set on it. Even when we unplugged it for days them plugged it back in it would still do it.

The tv has never done it at our new house and we've been there for 4 years now.

I also once woke up and saw a dark floating shadow figure above us. It moved across the room and I felt terrified as hell. My husband was dead asleep and wouldn't wake up. All I could do was pray. I honestly have never been that scared in my life. I actually hid under the covers and prayed until I fell asleep.

• Absolutely, due to having my own experiences when I was younger. otherwise I probably wouldn't. I'll write out one of them;
    When I was really young my family lived in a townhouse in vancouver where on the second floor my sister and I shared a bedroom and there was a playroom. Every morning I would see a man come down the hallway in a janitor outfit and he would go into our play room ( he always carried a book and a broom ). There was access to the attic in there and he would go up everyday and "clean". In the evening time he would come down and walk back down the hallway. I was super young and I thought this was perfectly normal. When I was about 12 I was talking to my parents and brought it up, wondering why in the hell we hired a janitor to clean our attic so often? They said they had no clue what I was talking about and that no one like that had ever existed... My siblings had ghost experiences in that house too, very very creepy.
  • @kennazebrowsky, that story scared the shit out of me!

lol I left out most of the details- but no lie I get scared even talking about it. I thought an evil spirit was coming after my soul.

• Yes I do!!!! Since my dad passed 3 years ago, he visits my house, my mom's and my brother. My DS2 sees "shadows" which he described as white faceless figures. It usually coincides with when I hear or see something strange. Also he tends to visit when my husband is out of town. I have never been scared.
  • Ash1103Ash1103 member
    Yes I do believe . For a while I was wish washy but then I started to have big issues getting pregnant so I prayed a lot , especially to loved ones who have passed. This past februAry my sister begun the divorce process and the end of March we had a "medium" party. This woman was amazing. Our loved ones were telling us things that no one would know mostly about my pregnancy, my " angel on earth", and my sisters divorce. So that experience confirmed that I do indeed believe
  • I'm really interested in this thread and have been telling myself all day to wait until I really have time to sit down and read it all. Ofcourse I have time now and I'm laying in bed getting ready to sleep, SO is on the couch so I'm alone with the baby, I made it half way through and I'm gonna shit my pants because of your stories..

I had to stop reading but I will most definitely keep reading once day light hits! I have a couple stories I might tell if I have time to type them out in the morning!!
  • My experiences started when I was very young. One time I literally saw a girl who seemed a little older than I was, she was walking up my stairs and towards my bed, I was maybe 6-7 years old, I closed my eyes and ran past her to turn on the light and she was gone.

Years later, in the same house. My sister and I were brushing our teeth and all of a sudden something jumps on my back, I shit you not. It felt exactly like a cat would, and we heard "whatever it was" run down the hall... We both heard it and both couldn't see anything.

Another night I woke up at 430am to the sound of my sister crying so I went into her room to see what was wrong, and she's sitting in the corner of her bed terrified because something tried to attack her? She said it tried to suffocate her and when she grabbed her phone it went flying, so I told her I would get her phone for her and it was in 3 pieces, batter in one corner of the room, phone is another corner and the backing to the phone in the 3rd corner.

When we moved out, my aunt and her kids moved in and they have some stories aswell, they actually had someone come to the home to see what was going on and that person told them that there was a young girl and a man that "lived" there.
  • Loppy19 said:

Nope. I don't believe in any of that. I don't believe in the afterlife so therefore no ghosts/spirits. 

This. I like reading the stories because I like a good scare, but I don't believe it is spirits.
    fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
  • @jdoud77‌ the house the movie is based on is a couple towns over from me... I love to drive by!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"