Weight loss Wednesday

Morning ladies!

Have a good week? Bad week?

Any goals for the week ahead?

Long-term weight loss goals?

What's your biggest motivator?

Re: Weight loss Wednesday

• Options
    I had a good last two weeks. After not weighing myself for over a month I'd lost 10 pounds! Yeah! Only 2 pounds above my weight pre pregnancy. Still have weight to lose and want to tone up. Happy things are going in the right direction.

Goals for week ahead are to take a long walk with LO every day, cook most meals at home, and limit sweets.

Long-term goal is to lose another 40 pounds.

Biggest motivator lately is to feel comfortable in my clothes.
  • Options
    Good week eating wise bad week exercising, I was so sore so I did nothing! I am down 1 pound though
    Long term as in within 6 months I would like to lose another 5, love to lose 10!
    DH is starting to lose weight ( although I have no idea how) so that's my motivation to lose more

I plan on going for a walk at least 4 days this week and once this cold is gone get back to trying to run 5 days a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been bad. Up 3-4lbs since my trip. Eating terrible and not exercising... I need new motivation lol and for muffins to not taste so good
    **July Siggy Challenge**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have been dieting/exercising for about 9 weeks now but for some reason havent posted here! I paid for a pt and over 8 weeks Ive lost 12lbs and 17inches so Im pretty happy about that!

I would like to lose a pound a week. ( I think thats reasonable) and my long term goal would be to lose another 35lbs.

My biggest motivation is summertime when I cant wear hoodies to hide anything and then theres bathing suits! I just know how much better I feel when I look in the mirror or see pics of myself and am happy with what I see.

Good luck this week everyone!
  • Options
    I actually had a good week exercise wise. I haven't seen any weight loss. I noticed a gain and couldn't figure out why and realized I got my hair done on Saturday and I have probably 2-3 lbs of extra hair in my head from twists. I was seriously cursing out the scale until it dawned on me.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    @katies7 thanks for the tip! I go thru phases it seems where I crave different things but chocolate chip muffins lately haha. I'll try the substitutions! A friend also suggested coconut oil instead of vegetable oil or butter
    **July Siggy Challenge**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"