April 2013 Moms

Love quotes.

I'm cohosting my sil's bridal shower and I need love quotes from movies. What's your favorite? I'm struggling to think of good ones!

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13

Re: Love quotes.

• tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited May 2014
    "Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it, because if we actually felt how much we loved them.. It would kill us" -Riding in Cars with Boys.

sidenote: I watched this movie last week the first time after having Brayden and it tore me up, i'm talking Kim Kardashian ugly cry.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    At the end of the day, you just want to be with the person who makes you laugh (SATC -- not the movie, the series)

My favorite movie quote: 
    "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" (When Harry Met Sally)

And then -- from literature, not a movie, but probably my favorite quote of all about love/partnership/marriage: 

“Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.” 
    ― Louis de BernièresCaptain Corelli's Mandolin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member
    "Talking about love is like dancing about architecture." - Playing By Heart

• I'm with @JSS1002‌ on this one.. I love that when Harry Met Sally quote and others from that movie. Such a good movie.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • elbouelbou member
    "Her love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"