April 2013 Moms
Options

Eating so little

Ella has been eating less and less ..doesn't even want to eat her favorites.. I think she may be getting some molars ..anyone's LOs have this issue?

Re: Eating so little

• Options
    YES, OMG we've been going through this since Sunday.  Brayden only wants boob and hasn't eaten much of his food.  I've even offered him some pie.  I felt inside his mouth and can feel two molars, an incisor, and two more upper teeth (I forget the name).  I called our Doctor and he said if he doesn't seem to be sick or have an ear infection, then it is definitely because of the teeth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Ester is going through this too, I am not sure whether it is molars possibly coming through or what but I am not too worried about it yet. I think it may also just be a phase , she just seems to be pickier lately for sure though

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's so frustrating ..3 bites and she is done..doesn't want hard foods doesn't want soft doesn't want purées..ugh she normally eats like a grown man lol
  • Options
    I think my DD is teething also. She hasn't really eaten dinner the past two nights. Although I don't think it's her molars since she only has two teeth... hehe. Her diapers have also been horrible the past few days.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    He goes through phases... last week I felt like he didn't want to eat at all... last night he ate 2 meatballs, a cut up hot dog, and a huge pile of fruit... if he's not pooping he generally doesn't eat much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"