April 2013 Moms

@Mommy2BEL

What happened with your SIL!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @Mommy2BEL

• Mommy2BEL said:
    So as I suspected, zero hotels would accept a large dog...and she refuses to board him.  

So at about 4AM when she rolled into our drive way with the dog, her music BLARING and her brights on, my H greeted her and said she better figure something else out because she was not welcome with the dog no exceptions.  She said her and the dog were going to stay in her car for the weekend and she was not going out of her way to make any arrangements.  

It is supposed to be mid 90s this weekend...there is no way in hell that is going to happen.  

When I was leaving for work she was in her car with the dog and my H literally told her "if you cannot hide your crazy...get the hell out of here." haha

I'll keep you posted as the week / weekend progresses.  I am at work, T is at school, H is going to work and the doors will be locked with the alarm set.  Secretly: I hope she tries to break in and the police show up.
    Whoa. She's literally crazy. 

• OMG I am having an actual panic attack reading about your SIL camped out in your driveway. That's terrifying.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • You could pitch a tent in the yard for her. :) Crazytown!

• You could pitch a tent in the yard for her. :) Crazytown!

... Or the neighbors yard.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • What's the news today??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"