May 2012 Moms

Potty - TMI alert

I just had to share that DS went poopy in the potty this morning! I wasn't going to start potty training until next week because his birthday is this week and party this weekend. Too much going on to focus. I went ahead and bought the supplies yesterday and he was so interested in it I went ahead and set up the potty. All morning, whenever I go potty he asks to. So, I've been putting him on there because what can it hurt. I heard him pass gas once so I know he was trying the right thing. Then this time he actually went. He would go a tiny bit then get up to look at it and try some more. I had to convince him there is only so much poopy in you so it won't always work when you want to. I am still going to stick with diapers and letting him ask this week, though.

Thanks for letting me share. Proud mommy moment and who are you supposed to share that with :-)?

Re: Potty - TMI alert

• That's exciting! I'm excited and nervous about starting the potty training process with DD.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• k4slr6k4slr6 member
    Nice!  I am also nervous about starting this adventure.  I am thinking we will be doing a lot of laundry.  I bought DD a potty seat to sit up on our toilet...I need to get her a stool now that I think of it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Loading the player...
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Awesome! We're starting potty training next week too for the same reason. Birthday and visitors this week so we're aiming for next week. She's already gone pee in the potty once and I was so thrilled, I can't imagine how excited I'll be when she poops in the potty. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Good for you!! I'm waiting at least six months to potty train, I've been there done that with the older two so I'm waiting until I think he can do the work himself and do the three day and done. Yes I am that burnt out lazy third child mom ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • GromMomGromMom member
    Congrats! A new milestone! I'll share a small success, when we flew out for our vacation, lo was freaking out and biting me and wanting something, suddenly I knew he had to go potty and figured itwast late, but he used the airplane lavatory and had a clean diaper. So I think he just has to talk more and I'll get what he wants versus him having to freak out :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"