April 2013 Moms

Awkward Tuesday Moments

I'm trying to expand my wardrobe beyond my usual mom sweaters so today I wore a cute tank top and cardigan. Except that this tank top is a bit lower cut than what I usually wear... And as a result, I keep having wardrobe malfunctions with some bra showing. I didn't notice until a male coworker had repeatedly wandering eyes and I was all like "WTH dude." Whoops. Klassy.

Anyone else have an awkward or amusing Tuesday moment to share?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Awkward Tuesday Moments

• Loading the player...
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    Erin10408 said:

I stopped pumping 2 weeks ago...and guess who leaked all over herself this afternoon. When does this end??!! Thank goodness for my back-up cardigan in my office.

I stopped pumping two months ago and am barely nursing at all, but still have a little leakage. Fortunately I have to wear a padded bra so as to not look like a 13 year old, so no disasters yet. I am surprised at how long the leakage is continuing too.
  • Kate_C said:
    I stopped pumping 2 weeks ago...and guess who leaked all over herself this afternoon. When does this end??!! Thank goodness for my back-up cardigan in my office.
    I stopped pumping two months ago and am barely nursing at all, but still have a little leakage. Fortunately I have to wear a padded bra so as to not look like a 13 year old, so no disasters yet. I am surprised at how long the leakage is continuing too.
    I'm not even nursing! Man...If I have 2 months of rock hard, lumpy boobs...
    :((
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Can I bump this up for an awkward Wednesday!?? I was going to the bathroom and it's a 2 person stall. someone else walked in and all of a sudden let out a fart. It's was a comical fart, sounded just like a duck quack. As I'm washing my hands, she walked out! When you fart in a 2 stall bathroom just hang out in there until the other person has vacated as to avoid awkwardness! Her office is right next to me so when I see her or hear her talk, I just hear a quacking duck.
    ... says the girl who is constantly talking about the times she farted in the office and people caught her
    ;-)
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016

• Can I bump this up for an awkward Wednesday!??

I was going to the bathroom and it's a 2 person stall. someone else walked in and all of a sudden let out a fart. It's was a comical fart, sounded just like a duck quack. As I'm washing my hands, she walked out!

When you fart in a 2 stall bathroom just hang out in there until the other person has vacated as to avoid awkwardness! Her office is right next to me so when I see her or hear her talk, I just hear a quacking duck.

... says the girl who is constantly talking about the times she farted in the office and people caught her
    ;-)

They caught me by the stench, never the noise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"