February 2014 Moms

1linedrawing AMA

2»

Re: 1linedrawing AMA

• What is your favorite flower and why?

Dahlias and tulips.
    Because they are pretty. Tulips because they are simple.
    I also like orchids because it's a little harder for me to kill them.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • What attribute do you feel makes you unique?

I STAND CORRECTED- detachable penis is by king missile.

I didn't fact check. My bad, everyone.

I was just about to ask if BH Surfers covered the song. Glad I read the whole thread before I made a butthole of myself! :) I also loved REM and still do!

Eta spelling is hard
    TOO HARD. Mom brain can't compute.

I have perfectly proportioned feet. :/
    I don't know, I like 'em.

imageimage
  • How do you feel about answering all these questions?

:-bd

imageimage
  • @Bookshelves‌ sorry I didn't answer your question. I did go to the Picasso museum- I loved it. My friend that I was traveling with is not a big Picasso fan so I tried to to dwell too long. I agree with you. I find his work more interesting after seeing how well he painted classically.

I feel exactly the same about Goya as you do. Can we meet in Chicago and nerd out together at the museums? Yes. Let's do that. :-B
    PS- I dragged H through the museums in Chicago. I took way too any tourist pictures at the bean.

imageimage
  • @Bookshelves‌ sorry I didn't answer your question. I did go to the Picasso museum- I loved it. My friend that I was traveling with is not a big Picasso fan so I tried to to dwell too long. I agree with you. I find his work more interesting after seeing how well he painted classically. I feel exactly the same about Goya as you do. Can we meet in Chicago and nerd out together at the museums? Yes. Let's do that. :-B PS- I dragged H through the museums in Chicago. I took way too any tourist pictures at the bean.
    Hi, I live here, and I <3 our museums (and you guys) so I'll be crashing. Sorrynotsorry.
    I'm not even kidding, next time I'm in Chicago (family there!) we're having a gtg.

imageimage
  • 1linedrawing1linedrawing member
    edited May 2014
    What toppings do you like on pizza?
    Pesto, heirloom tomatoes, grilled onion, peppers, basil leaves, and tofurky sausage if I'm feeling saucy.

ETA: I know I'm normally hilarious, but that saucy comment wasn't an intended pizza pun.

imageimage
  • Would you rather swim with sharks, or shave your head?
    shave my head.

imageimage
    edited May 2014
    If you could be a fly on a wall, where would you want to be?
    That's hard! I can't choose just one.
    I'd really want to observe great minds in their element.

*or in my own house when I'm not home. I imagine my dog is something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D5bPLxU8U8

imageimage
  • This is my favorite AMA.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • :::tlex packs entire contents of house into car and moves to Chicago::: CAN I COME TOO? (To the gtg)

imageimage
  • Okay, what's your fave acrylic paint brand and can you pm me your website? I would so love to check out your art. :)
  • Okay, what's your fave acrylic paint brand and can you pm me your website? I would so love to check out your art. :)
    Golden paints! But they are so expensive! :((
    I also like Liquitex. :)

imageimage
    edited May 2014
    innanni said:
    I also would like the website!  And to come to the gtg.  I lament not living near anyone...like anyone at all my house is so isolated!  But we have repeatedly talked taking the train to Chicago for a weekend excursion, and seeing the Art Institute.  Mostly to see the Seurat because I want to appreciate the dots in person.

So and my question...

What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
    Doug!

On Seurat:
    This is my favorite Seurat reference EVER.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aQwbbdZGaQ

And there is an artist name Chris Jordan that did a series called "Running the Numbers" and one of the pieces is Seurat's "A Sunday on La Grande Jatte" in aluminum cans.
    His description:
    "Depicts 106,000 aluminum cans, the number used in the US every thirty seconds."
    I saw it in person at was CRAZY and repulsive.
    All of his work is kind of amazing.

ETA: Chris Jordan's site: https://www.chrisjordan.com/gallery/rtn/#cans-seurat

imageimage
  • Are you a vegetarian? (Or just like tofurkey?)
  • Are you messy, OCD clean, or somewhat clean?

What is your favorite genre of music? ( my classic question)

What was the single craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you a vegetarian? (Or just like tofurkey?)
    My diet evolves constantly. I was vegan for awhile before my pregnancy which I loved. I started eating salmon for the nutrients, and I love it, plus it makes me feel better. I will eat chicken every once in a blue moon, but I do have a lot of guilt eating meat/animal products. So long story short- no not really because I eat salmon regularly. Also yes, I do love tofurkey. I refuse to eat red meat or any kind of sausage product- barf- so tofurkey is a good substitute for extra flavor.

imageimage
  • mo1484 said:
    Are you messy, OCD clean, or somewhat clean? Bahaha I WISH I was a clean-freak. I'm somewhat clean. I'd say our house can be messy, but there's a difference between messy and dirty. I am incredibly picky about organization, however. And once this effing remodel is over [-O< I will care a lot more about how my home looks.

imageimage
  • mo1484 said:
    Are you messy, OCD clean, or somewhat clean? What is your favorite genre of music? ( my classic question) What was the single craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
    Music- "alternative" or "indie" ... Whatever it's called. I've peed in a lot of strange places- out of sheer desperation. I'm not a crazy person. I'm boring.

imageimage
    edited May 2014
    Where do you do your painting? Do you have a dedicated studio space? What would your dream studio look like/where would it be?
    here's a few that make my heart pitter pat.

studio space... i have nothing against a studio. if it has good bones, good character and good floors and windows like that.... i could absolutely make it work
    art studio.

imageimage
    edited May 2014
    tlex- i know.
    the possibilities!
    :x

also- i have a board called "studio". :D in case you're bored.

imageimage
  • @1linedrawing‌ I figured you would! Il ch ch check it out. What do you like most about who you've become since the arrival of your LO?
    I'm way way way more patient than I thought I would be.
    I feel complete.

imageimage
  • Avswolf said:
    I am so in love with you right now. :) Lol
    Haha, thanks wolf. :D

imageimage
  • There's a reason Cretaceous rhymes with bodacious!

Omg I have never loved you more

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • There's a reason Cretaceous rhymes with bodacious!
    does it?

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"