November 2014 Moms

due date change…but i ain't leaving!

so my dr changed my due date to oct 30th today. i know we can't hardcore connect and all because of all our rules but I'm staying dammit! the thought of going to the october board makes me feel like this...

TW*** Child and loss mentioned
Married 10/12
DS 11/14
Ectopic 2/16
PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
IUI x 3- BFN
Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
FET- 6/17- BFP!
Due Feb 15, 2017

Re: due date change…but i ain't leaving!

• Loading the player...
  • ed16564ed16564 member
    Well right now mines nov 17rh so unless something drastic happens pretty sure I'm going to stay in November- but I say the more the merrier!
  • ed16564ed16564 member
    I feel for the people who are going to go on the later end :( I feel like the group activity will die down a bit as babies are born and by the time those who will end up going into Devember get around to having babies they'll be talking to a wall! Hopefully I am wrong though. For second time moms- do the bmb stay active in the end?
  • I'm due the 26th but I'd bet anything that I'm going until December. I'm staying put, though!

I'm due the same day and there isn't a doubt in my mind that this baby will be due the first week of December.

Pregnancy Ticker

• ed16564 said:
    I feel for the people who are going to go on the later end :( I feel like the group activity will die down a bit as babies are born and by the time those who will end up going into Devember get around to having babies they'll be talking to a wall! Hopefully I am wrong though. For second time moms- do the bmb stay active in the end?
    I was on the June 2012 board and my son wasn't born until the 29th and it does die, not drastically but like 30%. For some it's because they want The Bump for pregnancy support and now it's over and for some it's because they are just too busy taking care of a newborn. I didn't feel slighted though, there were plenty of women having babies into July.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am an Oct. 31 due date now and you couldn't make me leave!

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Pretty much.

Me: 42, DH: 40; Surprise BFP 4/27/2011; no heartbeat at 9w3d, we miss you, Baby Manatee; D&C 6/1/2011; AF returned 6/26/2011; Ready to try for our take-home baby. 7/24/2011--BFP! Peanut born March 2012; BFP: 7/31/2013!; blighted ovum at 7 weeks 8/26/2013. Holy Cannoli! BFP 2/23/2014. EDD 11/6/2014!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I'm an October lady now too officially (10/31).  Maybe we can all form our own little "cool kid END of October connection" group??   ;))
    count me in! and the exclusive bullying comments will begin in 3..2.....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • Psh. My babies could be born in October for all I know. We can still connect. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"