Georgia Babies

Eggplant parm

Have any of you guys heard about this local "legend? This isn't spam. I have no affiliation w this place. Just read about it and thought it sounded fun. We went tonight and we will see if we get our baby in the next 48 hours. The food was great :)

https://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm

Re: Eggplant parm

• It didn't work for me, but best of luck to you!
  • I don't know anyone it's actually worked for, but at least you'll get a yummy meal out of it! God luck!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I ate it on Saturday and went into labor on Tuesday. Coincidence?

LOL. I have no idea if it works, but it sure was tasty.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It didn't work for me... I went there at about 40 weeks. I never even had a contraction. I was hoping for a VBAC, but ended up a repeat c-section at 41+ weeks. It was yummy though.

• Been there done that. It's yummy but no labor for me.

• I have never met anyone that this has worked for...GL if you try it.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have never met anyone that this has worked for...GL if you try it.
    I think it is an excellent marketing campaign. So I'd say it works for Scalini's. :)
  • My co-worker tried it and went into labor w/in 24 hours.  She was also a couple days past due though... so take that how you will.
  • LC122LC122 member
    Didn't work for us, even when past due, unless you count leftovers (they don't), but it's a good excuse to go eat there. We love their salad and eggplant Parmesan.

A friend of ours had the eggplant Parm at Olive Garden and went into labor soon after. I can't imagine it tasted as good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"