San Diego Babies
Options

Nanny share in Encinitas

Hi, my husband and I are considering a nanny share. We live in Encinitas. We have a 20 month old girl, and I am due April 30 with another girl. We love the in home daycare we use, but we are considering a nanny share. We did this with a friend when we were living in DC and we liked it. We love the social aspect of daycare, but we are looking for an economical option where both our girls can thrive in terms of social interaction and level of attention for their respective ages. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can also be reached at triciapare@hotmail.com.

Re: Nanny share in Encinitas

• Options
    I have a 7.5 month old girl, and currently am at a daycare we really like, but if the situation/nanny were perfect, we would consider a nanny share. We're in La Costa.

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Options
    Hi, do you want to give me your email so we can keep in touch and exchange questions? I have not found a nanny but will be looking. If we both end up interested, we would need to figure out logistics, such as which house, and would it be at the same house each day, etc. anyway, shoot me your email if you don't mind. Our daughter is Madison, and we call her Maddie:) Madeline is adorable!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am due in late June looking for nanny share or good day care in la costa area. Where does your daughter go to day care? Thanks!
  • Options
    We use an in-home daycare in Encinitas. Sounds like you want la costa, but if you want more info, let me know.
  • Options
    Yes I do! Thanks
  • Options
    Scvbl23Scvbl23 member
    I know this post was several months ago, but I'm currently looking for a nanny or in-home daycare in Encinitas and would love some more information or recommendations if you have any.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"