July 2012 Moms
Options

AW: Our crazy weekend PIP

So, the seminary where we live has an enclosed campus- it's a full block, with some lawn/patio/playground spaces inside.  There's a hotel with a cafe on one side that has access to some of the enclosed lawn.  We were out playing on Saturday afternoon, and saw Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham walking around.  Eeee exciting celeb sighting!  We go out about our day, leave campus through the hotel to go to the nearby park.  On our way back in 30 minutes later, it looked like Taylor & Co were leaving the cafe, and O was going crazy because they had a "DOGGIE!" and "BUBBLES!" (bubble guns).  Instead of leaving, they followed us back up onto the lawn, and O was all BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES.  Taylor Swift came over and let O try out her bubble gun.  She joked, look, I'm teaching your child how to shoot a gun.  As you can, O was very impressed by her celebrity.  Not.  All he cared about was bubbles.  He asked a few times after they left, more bubbles?  It was very nice of her to take a second to indulge a toddler.  I will never make fun of her online again, lol.

Re: AW: Our crazy weekend PIP

• Options
    How cool! She always seems like she would be super nice and this just proves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Holy crap that's awesome! I saw her doing the bubble thing on her Instagram !
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lada85lada85 member
    That's awesome. What a sweet girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tink522Tink522 member
    Ok, that is pretty awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is badass!!! What an awesome celeb sighting. I'm glad she was nice and not a royal B!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Such a cool moment! Also, she looks gorgeous and I'm jealous!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options
    Wow so awesome!
  • Options
    That's crazy!

Eats childproof locks for breakfast...image

• Options
    I have heard some mixed things about her, but my opinion is mostly positive. She does love kids and it shows! Super cool!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    lewispmlewispm member
    Oh Em GEEEEEE! That's beyond awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"