Boston Babies
Options

know anything about ob/gyn @ brigham womens?

dh and I are moving to boston in feb, and i will be delivering there in april.. just wondering if you have had a kid there/know someone who did/see their ob/gyns... how are they? have you been happy with them?

thanks! and will see you guys soon!!

Re: know anything about ob/gyn @ brigham womens?

• Options
    Dr. Ashley Ackerman is my doc at the Brigham and she is great. You would really like her. The practice is very friendly and welcoming.?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    a good friend of mine had her dd there and they loved them i was moved there from newburyport after csection to be closer to dd who was in boston childrens and i thought they were awful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did not deliver at BWH, but I did deliver at Beth Israel and was very happy.  My doctor is Brenda Baker and I was delivered by Jacqueline Croopnick.  They both practice at Boston OB/GYN Associates and they are wonderful.  Also the Labor and delivery staff at BI is so great.  My pregnancy was complicated, so made several trips to triage and every time was treated so well.  Welcome to Boston.
  • Options
    I was a patient at NE OBGYN at 1 brooklinie place for over 10 years.  After my 6wk post partum I never went back.  See my post under delivering at B&W. I am not a fan.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"