Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Confused.

Hello all. 
I think my body is going through some form of miscarriage. Im just not sure which one it would be classified as yet. I have a dr appt tomorrow to see whats going on. This would be my 2nd miscarriage. From the research Ive been looking up, I believe its closest to a etopic pregnancy. I had an IUD (skyla) removed on 5/8. That week I had my period on CD 5 to 6 I had severe bleeding and clotting and cramping. Then it went away and now its back. It seems to be slowing down and less clots but its still bleeding. I just hope the dr figures out what it is and can stop it. 

Please send any T&Ps you have to spare. 
Thanks.
** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
DS: December 19, 2011
MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Confused.

• KingLEDKingLED member
    mrskimm09 said:

Hello all. 

I think my body is going through some form of miscarriage. Im just not sure which one it would be classified as yet. I have a dr appt tomorrow to see whats going on. This would be my 2nd miscarriage. From the research Ive been looking up, I believe its closest to a etopic pregnancy. I had an IUD (skyla) removed on 5/8. That week I had my period on CD 5 to 6 I had severe bleeding and clotting and cramping. Then it went away and now its back. It seems to be slowing down and less clots but its still bleeding. I just hope the dr figures out what it is and can stop it. 

Please send any T&Ps you have to spare. 
    Thanks.
    Did you get a positive pregnancy test? Why do you think you're miscarrying if you've only had your IUD out for 10 days?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • kath16kath16 member
    I'm really confused by this post

mrskimm09 - Did you get a positive pregnancy test? Why do you think you are pregnant?

If you truly believe that you are experiencing an ectopic pregnancy, you need to go to the emergency room. My guess though (and I am NOT a medical expert) is that your body is adjusting to the removal of your IUD.

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"