Blended Families

wish me luck....

I think I've decided to drop my hours at work down to part time in the Fall and go back to school full time. I've gone as far as I can at night and online, so I have no other choice unless I want to drop out again for a while.

Wish me luck talking to my boss about it. I think he'll be ok with it. But there is never a good time to talk to him at work, so I'll have to set up something with him. I'm shaking in my scrubs. Lol. Me dropping to part time means he will have to hire someone else for me to train in my position.

And to be totally honest, I really hate to give up my special position as surgery tech though it doesn't mean I'll never do anymore surgeries. It would take a lot if pressure off of me. But I kind if enjoy that kind if pressure.

Re: wish me luck....

• alb2411alb2411 member
    Good luck! 
  • If its what you want go after it!
  • Loading the player...
  • ambrvanambrvan member
    Ok, talked to my boss today, and he said no problem and laughed at me for being scared to talk to him. Lol. I am so blessed to have this job. I did not want to lose it. I love working here.
  • That's great. Good luck. I'm a huge proponent of school!!
  • ambrvanambrvan member
    I always knew I was going to finish school, I just didn't know when. I'm so excited and more than a little overwhelmed.
  • Good Luck!!!!
  • ambrvanambrvan member
    Well I've gone ahead and registered, but it looks like the only way we can afford this is if DS gets in to pre-k at the elementary school.

If it's meant to be, the budget will work out. I just finished two courses at church about letting God take charge of your finances. He'll either make it possible or close some doors to tell me it's not time yet. I've asked for some pretty specific signs to know what to do.

But I'm getting ready. Go until you get a "no."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"