August 2013 Moms
Options

Working moms' checkin

How was everyone's week? Learn anything new? Do anything out of the ordinary?

Qotd: what's your schedule look like? I know it's not the weekend for everybody.

Re: Working moms' checkin

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    Workin today. Boooooo!!!! And M did his "I don't wanna sleep" shit from 3-530a. And I came in at 8. And DH put his earplugs in and went to sleep. NUT PUNCH. Super boo.
  • Options
    Same old same old at work this week, nothing new to report.

I work Monday through Friday 730 to 4. I like it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This week was short. I only worked Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday we played a softball game against local 6th graders who won a poster contest. Wed I took a search class and thurs I took the day off to clean.

I work mon-thurs 0700-1700. Before this shift I was sun-wed 2200-0800. I have this schedule locked in for 2 years and am so grateful. We bid for schedule once a year usually.
  • Options
    We had a few early morning meetings this past week. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. I am counting down the days until my pto.

I have to work every other Saturday so my day off changes every week. But durning the week I work 8:15-6:15 (some days I get out a little earlier than that). On Saturdays I am off at 3:00!

• Options
    @detroitmama‌ sorry 24 hour clock is all I think in.
  • Options
    Was an OK week. One bright spot, I got called for an interview at the position I tested for a month ago. We shall see what happens. Otherwise, just surviving

I work Sat-Wed 3:30 to 11:30p. I seriously hate this schedule. I am missing so much time with LO.

• Options
    Checking in from work. I was on vacation this week with Dh and LO and I think being with LO 24 hours a day for 8 straight days reverted her back to her sparkler ways. She been so clingy and won't even let me put her down to play and screamed when I left for work and the whole night until she finally went to sleep. I feel so bad I've cried on my drive it work. It's so hard watching her cry and reach for me when I need to leave.

I work 3 twelve hour night shifts from 7p-7a a week. Every Tuesday and Wednesday night and every other Friday and Saturday night. I'm actually trying to switch to a more normal schedule soon. Working nights, weekends and holidays sucks with an infant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options
    @LEMSA‌ soo true but I don't take my vest off. The guys have it so easy. They just wipe it out and pee anywhere. I have to pick a safe spot and take my belt off. It's awful.
  • Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    nnikki10 said:

@LEMSA‌ soo true but I don't take my vest off. The guys have it so easy. They just wipe it out and pee anywhere. I have to pick a safe spot and take my belt off. It's awful.

I'm pretending ur pumping on the shitter, that's why your vest is off.
    =))
  • Options
    Same stuff, different week.

I work Monday thru Friday 7-4. I joke all the time that I'm not cut out for full time work, but I wish I could actually change it. If I could work part time for the same amount of money that would be great.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    I have been MIA for a while.  We have only 13.5 more days with students.  I can't wait to break up with my pump in 14 days.  At least for the most part.  The week after that we are going to Vegas for a few days!

I work M-F 7:20-3:20 but I'm always there by 6:50 so I can pump before school and stay well past 3:20.

image image
  • Options
    @CaliforniaDream87‌ come back we miss you!!
  • Options
    @nnikki10‌ I know. My job leaves very little time for any extracurricular. It's all about my family and career. I will try and do better.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:

@CaliforniaDream87‌ come back we miss you!!

I second this! I know you lurk...... Just post!!!! Come back!
    :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"