1st Trimester

cramping at 11 weeks - anyone experience this?

Hi all, sorry if this is a dumb question, and I know cramping is "normal" in first tri... I had cramping up until about 8/9 weeks and then it took a break for the last two, and it's back today. Feels kind of menstrual.  Did anyone experience cramping toward the later end of the first tri? It only has me nervous since it went away and now it's back.  No spotting or anything... not dehydrated that I know of... just looking to hear similar experiences if anyone has had one. 

Thank you!

Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: cramping at 11 weeks - anyone experience this?

• I'm 11 weeks also and have been experiencing the same thing. Had them alot in the beginning then they stopped for a little bit and are now back on and off. I have no spotting either and they do feel like period cramps! For most women I guess they go away during the 2nd trimester and for others they stay throughout the pregnancy, no thank you!!! Ha. Hope you feel better!
  • Same here. I had period like cramps in the beginning then they stopped, now they are back again (I think started at 11 weeks). MW says just uterus expanding...

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies :) I am 14 weeks now and still cramping, but... no issues so far. I had one small spot at like 12 weeks, literally just one spot the size of a pencil eraser when I wiped once, but nothing since. I guess these cramps are just here to stay for a little while...
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MeetherMeether member
    You should experience pain during the last month of the first trimester. Your baby is doing the most growth it will ever do during the pregnancy: it goes from the size of an olive to the size of a peach! I'm not experiencing much pain and I'll be 12 weeks this upcoming week. It bothers me a tiny bit, but not too much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had some cramping too, I think it's totally normal. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"