June 2014 Moms

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!! (Ticker Change)

Such an exciting week for our board with all these babies making their debut! I think I'm equally jealous of the outside baby and relieved mine is still inside (if that makes any sense). I'm not sure if our ticker has any outside babies yet, but if you do, let's hear about how they're doing too!

Weeks/fruit:

Upcoming classes/appointments:

Questions:

Symptoms:

GTKY: what was something you looked forward to every year as a kid, that you hope to share with your kid(s)? Could be a vacation, tradition, whatever!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

Re: Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!! (Ticker Change)

• Soo many babies being born! I am a little jealous but glad this baby is still cooking!

Weeks/fruit: 35/coconut

Upcoming classes/appointments: ob check and group b strep on the 27th.

Questions: My c/s is scheduled for June 19, so just a little over a month...how am I going to make it another month?!? I am slightly miserable! Also how am I going to work up until the 18th, that just sounds awful?

Symptoms: My feet and legs have been swelling so much! I think my pants aren't going to fit soon because of the swelling.

GTKY: what was something you looked forward to every year as a kid, that you hope to share with your kid(s)? Summer camp! I went every year for at least a week from ages 6-15! My college best friend and high school best friend went to camp together in CO (small world story) and they are both having babies this year too so we are going to send them all to camp together! I am super excited for them to be friends and have summer camp fun like we did!
  • jshropjshrop member
    Weeks/fruit: 37/ winter squash

Appts/classes: follow up Monday to see if my bp is under control yet and if I can stop bed rest. Last Baby basic class and regular midwife appt Wednesday.

Symptoms: last night had some legit painful cramping really low and pretty sure real contractions. They woke me up from the pain but didn't last long (maybe an hour). Also, pretty sure my bp is still high. I've had headaches that are starting and stopping on their pen for about 24 hrs now.

GTKY: my dad is a horrible person (long story) but the one good thing he would do for us was make chocolate chip pancakes for Christmas morning breakfast. It was the one time the entire family was always in a good mood and happy. This will continue for our LO.

• Loading the player...
  • 38 Weeks/Pumpkin

Physical Therapy Tuesday, 38 Week Check Up Thursday, and Physical Therapy Friday

Nothing anyone can answer but I keep wondering if I'm going to have to be induced or if she will come naturally...

Diarrhea/cramping, pelvic pressure, back pain, icky icky discharge, etc... Oh, and holy emotions...

My absolute favorite memory as a kid was going on family vacations every summer. Whether it was the 8 hour drive to stay with Grandma for 2 weeks, or going to the beach for a week, summer vacation was my favorite. I DEFINITELY want to be the family that makes time and sets aside money for vacation; I feel it's a priority. The memories are priceless.
    BabyName Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jshropjshrop member
    @kaceymarie‌ my check didn't hurt. It was easier than when they check size of your uterus during annual exams... But then again it probably depends on the size of your obs hands ;)

• @lyracelesti‌ - on my way to Target right now. Our weather has been crazy, snow last week but sun this week so you never really know but I am excited to get some skirts!
  • 37weeks!!! Full Term( per the bump) & a winter squash

Weekly appointment Tuesday

No questions

Heartburn. Pelvic pressure. The usual...

Camping!! I love camping & exploring the great outdoors with the kids

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• @LilyGracesMommy‌ - yes on the camping! Love camping and kind of sad we can't go this summer, we just bought a new tent :)
  • Weeks/Fruit: 37 Winter melon- whatever that is

Appointments: Weekly appt tomorrow morning

Symptoms: Swollen hands, wrists, feet, ankles and legs.  Fingers are numb from swelling. Also pretty exhausted.

Questions: They say that transition is the worst part but how about pushing?  How bad does that hurt compared to the other stages of labor?

QOTW: We have a lot of traditions around Xmas that I hope to keep going.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @CAMag‌ - lady you are allowed to whine and complain alllll you want! I can't imagine carrying twins when one is making me so miserable! You are a champ and whine on if you need :)
  • creeping on y'all's ticker change but @liberty95‌ I totally feel you on those breakdowns. I feel exactly the same way. I just keep wondering what the hell I'm going to do with two kids. it's so stressful... I think even more stressful than having the first kid because you have nothing else to worry about except learning about your baby and devoting all your time to it and when you have an older one you can't dote on the baby 24/7
  • @liberty95 I think the way you're feeling is completely normal. I know I felt that way last time. I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for DS to have a sibling. The transition was very natural and a sibling is such a great thing to give your child!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Weeks/fruit:
    38 weeks, pumpkin?

Upcoming classes/appointments:
    Check up on Tuesday

Questions:
    Why is it possible for pregnant women to get colds/have allergies? This blows.

Symptoms:
    Irregular contractions, constant peeing, lack of sleep, hip pain

GTKY: what was something you looked forward to every year as a kid, that you hope to share with your kid(s)? Could be a vacation, tradition, whatever!
    Holiday traditions with our families
  • Thanks @stephross88‌ and @MrsAMB07‌ ! Glad to know I'm not alone in these feelings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"