Central Florida Babies

OB/GYN preference at Winter Park Memorial

Would love to hear who everyone prefers for their ob/gyn (female doctor if possible)  that delivers at Winter Park Memorial.

Re: OB/GYN preference at Winter Park Memorial

• @KTolcser - I really liked Dr. Lincourt when I was in Orlando. She's at Winter Park OB/GYN right across from the hospital. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second that. I like the group at Women's Care Winter Park OBGYN. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Jones at Women's Care Winter Park OBGYN is great. She delivered my son and took great care of me throughout my pregnancy. I think she is also the chief of staff at Winter Park Memorial.
  • Dr. Snook or Dr. Warren at Contemporary Women's Care. Right across from the hospital.
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Snook! She is awesome! :)
  • parenthood4parenthood4 member
    edited November 2013
    I also like and use Winter Park OBGYN. I especially like Dr. Moore and Dr. Dukes (Dr. Dukes is male though). I've heard a lot of good things about Dr. Snook as well, but don't know anything personally

• Dr snook and doctor warren!! They are great. Delivered my son and two nephews and will be this pregnancy too!
    Anniversary Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have Dr.Snook and I love her she is very friendly and very helpful! The staff is also very friendly! This is my second pregnancy and I switched to them and I am very happy I did!
  • Dr. Despres at Aloma Park OB/GYN is good too; although he's male.

10/16/04 ~ lost our first baby boy at 20 weeks due to IC

3/05 ~ another loss at 12 weeks

2/14/06 ~ Our sweet valentine miracle was born after a nightmarish 8 months!

Surprise Baby Boy, born sleeping at 31 weeks on 9/21/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"