August 2011 Moms
Options

My heart is broken...

I just want to vent and talk somewhere. Of course I don't know if this is the right place but with so many of you ladies I see as friends and people I can speak with.

I just got horrible news last night and it still is trying to set in. I got a call from one of my sister's whom I do not speak with and was asked to call my "mother". Right away my stomach sanked to the bottom and I could feel myself hyperventilating. My DH I could hear in the background to calm down and call my dad's wife. I called her about 3xs till finally I got a answer.

She asked if I was ok and then if I was sitting down. I simply told her first let me ask is my dad ok? She responded that my dad was fine. I felt so relieved. I then proceeded to ask what she needed? (Since we DO NOT talk or have any relationship what so ever) SHE then asks if she can borrow $1500.00. I was shocked and dumbfounded...I mean for one I would be the last person she would ask for money from. I asked her why she needed $1500.00 and she responds she needs $1500.00 for my father's funeral.

I started screaming at her....and got disconnected. I still can't believe my father has passed. I don't know any of these feelings I am feeling. I don't know how to act...I feel so lost.

I miss my father SO much and I would give anything just to see him and tell him how much I love him. How no one in this world could ever compare to him and how he wanted nothing but the best for me and my happiness and how appreciate how he was always by my side.

I can't bring myself to talk to any of my friends/family about this besides my DH.

I guess I am just asking all of you ladies to just say a little prayer for my father.

Sincerely
Duffgurl
Carrie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: My heart is broken...

• Options
    Saddest thing I can imagine happening. I am so sorry for your loss including the lost opportunity to say good-bye. I hope that DH and LB can help you cope. Big hugs, Carrie!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Of Duff, I am so, SO sorry :( I don't even know what to say. I just wish I could come on over and give you a shoulder to cry on. Thoughts and prayers to you.

<3<3<3
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What? She told you he was fine and then turned around and asked for money for his funeral? Jesus fucking Christ! What a piece of work!
    Duff, I am very truly sorry for your loss. Loosing a parent is one of the hardest things I've been through so I understand how you feel. Your father was an amazing person who will always be apart of you and your son. Sending you and your family all of my love and wishing you the best during this difficult time.(((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Oh Duff.... I'm so so sorry. I'm sad for you on so many levels, including the whole shitty situation. May your relationship with your DH and DS grow stronger in grief. I'll be continuing to pray and think of you daily.

On a positive note (if there is one), you'll never have a reason to ever have contact with that witch again. What an awful person.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :-(
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh no!!!!

And shame on your sister for not telling you herself, making you call the Evil Step Witch!

Sorry for your loss and for the equally tragic way it all went down.

Big e-hugs!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"