August 2013 Moms
Options

So this just happened...

Also XP on baby shower board

Celebrity and rapper Lil Kim has publicly released her baby shower registry (per TMZ).

WTF. I have no words for the amount of extreme tackiness/greed/entitlement people have.

Re: So this just happened...

• Options
    I dk.. I have a hard time believing a lot of the stuff that's put out there.. This does not look legit to me. And if it was this is probably a fffc but I don't get the whole "entitlement greed etc". We as "normal" people have baby showers where we register for gifts based on our lifestyle and the lifestyle of our friends. Celebrities have a different lifestyle, a more expensive lifestyle as do their circle of friends, so we see spending $200 on a diamond pacifier as crazy but that could be the norm to them (obvious fake example). I agree it would be crazy to just mail the presents to an address but like I said I don't think it's legit
  • Options
    LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited May 2014
    My friend's DH sent Tony Romo a gravy bowl off his wedding registry a couple years ago. It was the cheapest thing on the registry. He got a thank you card & a autographed pic of romo a few months later. (Which is exactly why he sent a gift in the first place)

I guess this isn't really related to the post...but random celebrity shower story for your enjoyment.

That invite seems fake to me just because of the simplicity of it. Is Lil Kim a hello kitty fan?

Eta: spelling is hard
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That looks really fake. I hope it's fake, cause if not, that's one low budget looking invite!

On a related note, last year our redskins QB RGIII 's wedding registry got leaked online and all the fans (myself NOT included) got everything on there registry. They haven't even gotten married yet. RGIII is like the second coming here in DC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    It was released from her Instagram, she posted it herself. It was reported from TMZ.

I am just annoyed that she herself would release that info. I see it as akin to throwing your own shower or something.
  • Options
    LEMSA said:
    It was released from her Instagram, she posted it herself. It was reported from TMZ. I am just annoyed that she herself would release that info. I see it as akin to throwing your own shower or something.

My message to Ms. Kim:

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited May 2014
    LEMSA said:

It was released from her Instagram, she posted it herself. It was reported from TMZ.

I am just annoyed that she herself would release that info. I see it as akin to throwing your own shower or something.

Oh, in that case, way to stay klassy Lil Kim. [-X
  • Options
    Wait. We were supposed to register at at Tiffany's for our LOs??? Why didn't someone tell me this before?
  • Options
    petey1106 said:

I'm shocked that you guys are shocked about this. It's Lil Kim, FFS. She's trashy like that!

I'm not shocked that she did it...I'm shocked about that lame ass announcement design!
  • Options
    kkay1982 said:

Wait. We were supposed to register at at Tiffany's for our LOs??? Why didn't someone tell me this before?

Noted.

Might as well keep it Klassy and do a registry for baby #3

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"