Adoption
Options

Intro

Hello,

I've followed this board on and off over the last couple of years, but I think it's time for me to jump in! Just briefly, my husband and I have been married for four years. We struggled to get pregnant, going through IUIs and IVF with no success, I have an autoimmune disease, PCOS and uterine polyps (which hopefully have been dealt with at this point). After a year of fertility treatments we took a break and decided to pursue traditional surrogacy, which was really more of a planned adoption (neither my husband or I are genetically related to our son). Our son just turned one in March and is such a joy! We are also certified foster parents and after having our current two foster children (FD is 5, FS is 2) for nearly two years it looks like the case might move toward TPR and adoption. It seems like adoption is a very distant light at the end of the tunnel but we are hoping and praying every day that we will become their permanent parents. The case is a nightmare and our county has never dealt with anything like it before (their admission), so we are just taking it one day at a time!

IUI #1 (50 mg clomid and ovidrel) - BFN
IUI #2 (100 mg clomid and HCG trigger) - BFN 
IUI #3 (Gonal-f and HCG trigger) - BFN
IVF #1 - 21 retrieved, 20 mature, 15 fertilized (ICSI), 2 d5 blasts transferred, 8 frozen - c/p 
FET #1 - BFFN 
FET #2 - BFN? c/p? Either way no baby 
FET #3 - No shock...BFN 
FET #4 - BFN :-( 
Surgery and TTC cancelled - pursuing surrogacy 
7/31/12 Surrogate got a +HPT!!!!

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"