Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Is this my period??

So at 4 weeks post d&c I started what I thought was my period.... But then it was very light and basically stopped that day.... And the last two days I have VERY lightly spotted... No cramps.. So nothing like my period.. Is this just post d&c spotting? I am supposed to call my RE when period starts to schedule a procedure...

Re: Is this my period??

• Options
    I would call the RE to ask, but I think it might just be spotting. Then again, post-miscarriage bodies are a bit off so it could be the real thing, too.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I agree that our bodies are out of whack after. I would call just to have the piece of mind. For me, I have had 2 cycles since my loss, each were 24 days with no cramps. Totally not what I'm used to as my cycles before were 40-50 days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did end up calling and leaving a message... They called back and said to see what goes on this weekend.... I have had no cramps and it's been seriously light to nothing so I guess it's just spotting... Who knows!!? I expected things would be off after d&c. AF came back normally after my natural miscarriage.. But I guess when you intervene it might be different. Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"