TTC after 35

WWYD? Can't reach my nurse coordinator (UPDATE in responses)

edited May 2014 in TTC after 35
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: WWYD? Can't reach my nurse coordinator (UPDATE in responses)

• CaraHCaraH member
    Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I have no idea, but I wanted to send you a virtual hug. That really sucks.
  • CaraHCaraH member
    You know, now that I'm thinking about it, I think this qualifies as an emergency. It can't wait, because you don't know what you should or shouldn't take tonight. I'd call the after hours line.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. That infuriates me. The doctor's office might have an emergency after-hours number if it is closed. I would call the normal number to see if that is an option.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• edited May 2014
  • Ugh that is the worst. I'm mad at the nurse!! She should of just emailed you the new protocol that day when you mentioned that AF might show up early. I hope you get a call back!

Do you think one day of missed meds will be OK? Wondering if anyone knows that answer. Sending you lots of hugs :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• I would be a mess, too. I hope you get an answer tonight and that you don't have to delay anything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    Our TTC Journey: Me: 39 (short luteal phase, hypothyroidism) DH: 41 (no problems)
    Pre-TTC: worked with a physician nutritionist on health improvement to naturally increase LP and get healthy.
    Cycles 1-9: Supplemented with progesterone during LP and acupuncture. All BFN's. 
    Cycle 10: switched to a new RE, medicated IUI and continued acupuncture. BFP! EDD: 2/5/15. Beta 1: 49; Beta 2: 151; Beta 3: 1878. 7w4d HB was 153. 
  • I hope someone is able to get back to you soon. 
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • I agree - this is an emergency. I'd keep calling service until someone returns the call. 
    I hope someone gets back to you tonight. 
    **** Warning: Children/Loss Mentioned ****

Natural cycle BFP 7/09; "baby bear" born 3/10
    Natural cycles starting 7/10; two cycles with clomid = BFP 12/10; m/c 2/2011 
    Cycle #3 with clomid = BFP 5/11; "baby lamb" born 2/12
    Natural cycles starting Nov 2013; 1/13 chemical pregnancy
    RE Apr 2014 Dx = hypothryoidism (Rx for synthroid)
    BFP 6/2014 Baby #3 due Feb 2015

• BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited May 2014
    Did you get a call from nurse??

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• CaraHCaraH member
    I'm with BeckyP005. Please tell me someone got back to you with instructions.
  • I know ur frustrated, mad, & sad that this is happening to you, ugh ((((hugs)))))
  • edited May 2014
  • tlc35tlc35 member
    I'm sorry for what you are going through and glad you talked to your RE.  It is hard when hormones and meds affect your emotions.  We are here for you and feel free to vent here at any time.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Huge hugs.  I'm so sorry you're going through this!  I hope cutting out the Provera makes a difference.  It's probably difficult to see it right now, but it will be so worth it in the end.  In the meantime, we've all got your back--hang in there!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• PrivateOnePrivateOne member
    edited May 2014
    This journey at times just plain sucks! What you experienced both on the negligence with the staff issues and the more concerning physical reaction the meds is just down right horrible.  I'm glad both are most likely be alleviated now.

Stay strong, but when it's time to crumble just let yourself have those moments. It's ok, really it is.  You will pick yourself back up and be stronger in the end for it.  Plus, I truly believe everyone of us needs to take the time to let it out. Enduring the weight of all this is no easy task and none of us our a perfect balls of sunshine 100% of the time.   

Sincerely wishing you better days ahead.  Big Hugs to you and remember to do something nice for yourself over the weekend, you completely deserve it!

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• I am so sorry you had to go through all this.  I hope now that you have stopped the Provera you are starting to feel a little more normal.

FX with the cycle!!!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • (((Hugs))))
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"