July 2013 Moms

Updated Again: Guys I need prayers

13»

Re: Updated Again: Guys I need prayers

• Oh no. Im so sorry you are going through this. All my thoughts for you and Owen. Big hugs! >:D<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry this is all going on. Much love and prayers your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • dliz87dliz87 member
    Val, I am so sorry. I can only begin to imagine the pain and your wanting to fix Owen up against the protective instincts coming out to protect your other children. I am praying for all of you.

Is there another hospital? That's total bullshit. There has to be somewhere else. Can I help you research? Can WE help you research? Please tell us if we can do anything.
  • I am just seeing this.  I'm sorry you are going through this.  (((((hugs))))) I hope that he is able to get the help that he needs for himself and for your family.  I will be thinking of you. 
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    Sending you all the hugs, and please remember you are an amazing mom..  If you want pm your city ( I forget sorry) I can see if I know any youth mental health facilities in your area ( You probably know them all, but just had to throw that out there)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 24karat24karat member
    >:D<
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • KTZ17KTZ17 member
    A little late. But I'm sorry you're dealing with this and I'm glad Owen is getting the help he needs. Sending you big hugs >:D< >:D< >:D<

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Just read the most recent update and I'm glad he will be admitted....good luck with everything!! >:D<

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • equinusequinus member
    I am so sorry you're having to go through this, I hope your son is getting the help he needs. It sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Thoughts and prayers your way.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So glad Owen is on his way to get help. So so glad! I've been thinking about you guys all day and will continue to send my prayers. So awesome that we have a community who watches out for each other.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm heartbroken for you. I'll be praying for your entire family. I am so so sorry
  • MRadsMRads member
    <3<3<3 you and your boys are in my thoughts.

So glad your faction bought you pizza <3

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • I am just seeing this thread and sending you all the love and good thoughts.  I am glad that it looks like Owen is going to be getting some help tonight and am hoping that your family gets some peace. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • So glad to see the positive update and that he is getting the help he needs. You are such a strong and amazing mom!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hope things start looking up for you guys. Keep us posted Vals.
  • I'm so glad they found him a place, and he can get help!!
  • edited May 2014
    Glad Owen is getting the care he needs. Continued prayers being sent on behalf of your family.
  • Loves to youuuuu
  • Big hug!
  • good on your faction for the victuals! 
    big hug :)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• @LadyBlue07‌ I will be commuting back and forth. It'll be tough but it's only for a little while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• elyse05elyse05 member
    I've been MIA for a few days, but I saw this and I hope everything gets better for you all!
  • ljs4117ljs4117 member
    I'm sorry for the frustrating run-around and endless waiting, but so glad that some bumpies were able to help out and that Owen got a bed.  I will be thinking about you all and I hope you and he both get the help you need to get through this.
    Our little Sweetpea 
    photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • Thinking of you!! Just saw this!!!
  • Hope everyone is feeling better today and you are able to get some rest.  I'll be MIA for a few days but thinking of you.  ((((Hugs))))
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • danigirl7181danigirl7181 member
    edited May 2014
    Just reading this... I'm so sorry you are going through this. Glad he is somewhere and can get help. Thoughts and prayers for Owen and you whole family. Hang in there mama!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so glad they found a spot for him. Big hugs and prayers things get better soon.
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Sending lots of T&P.
    I'm glad he's getting help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"