October 2012 Moms
Options

Taking off shirt at meal time

If DD is eating something messy at home, most of the time I'll pull her shirt off- she hates bibs and won't keep them on plus why make myself more laundry or possibly stain her clothes.  Is this weird?  I didn't think so but I was reading another discussion board and someone there thought it was.  

Re: Taking off shirt at meal time

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Um. Alice only keeps her clothes on to eat if we are at a restaurant. Lol

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    This is probably a good idea!  We gave up on bibs quite a while ago.  I should start doing this.  Does not sound weird to me.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    Nekkid eating is a win in my book. Unfortunately our days of shirts off are over now because it's cold. But they saved loads of laundry. And some of that shit stains!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We do it here too.  Especially when she is feeding herself something really messy like yogurt or something that stains like raspberries.
  • Options
    We do this. She usually has a onesie on though ( it's still cold here), and I don't care if those get stains.
  • Options
    AMT1107AMT1107 member
    We do this too, especially for ice cream or messy foods.  He's so proud when he is shirtless, he puffs his chest out!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No shirt for saucey meals here.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    i'll take her shirt off on days she's wearing something nice or we're going somewhere after. sometimes i wish it was acceptable for me to eat topless....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"