Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Update and Relocation

FeeganFeegan member

I know that we don't do check-ins on this board the way other boards do, but I feel like I should let you all know that I finally have a plan from our RE and that I will be MIA as I am heading out of town on vacation for the next two weeks. (So incredibly grateful for the timing of this and the much needed distraction it will provide) It has been two weeks since my D&C and three weeks since this whole nightmare began and I finally couldn’t take it anymore and called my RE’s office because they have not followed up with me since the procedure. When they called back they informed me that the pathology report should be here by Tuesday and that they will call me with the results ASAP. As for follow up, they want me to call on CD1, whenever AF finally arrives, to schedule a hysteroscopy sometime between CD6-12. Based on the results of that, we will formulate a  plan of action, which will hopefully be to restart treatments and schedule another IUI for the following cycle. While I am terrified of having to have another hysteroscopy, I am grateful to have a plan for moving forward. (My first hysteroscopy was an incredibly painful experience)

That said, I have been thinking it over and have decided that when I bump again, upon my return from vacation, I think I am finally ready to intro over at TTCAL. I have been lurking there all week and it seems like most of you are over there as well, so at least I will continue to be in good company. I cannot thank you all enough for helping me through the last couple of weeks, you've listened to my tears, let me share my own experience, and have just generally been a safe place for me to come and grieve as needed with total understanding. I hope sharing my experience helps those who unfortunately need to come here in the future. (I know I was rather wordy with my misoprostol and D&C experience posts, but I found that reading experiences that were more detailed were helpful in knowing what to possibly expect) I will close by saying what I said in my original intro post to this board: I am both saddened and incredibly thankful that this board exists. 

Thank you ladies so much for everything. I am sending you all overly-enthusiastic runner hugs and wishing you some peaceful moments over the coming weeks.

TTC #1: 3/2013
02/2014: Clomid = BFN
03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
TWINS! 
"Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015

Re: Update and Relocation

• tlc35tlc35 member
    I hope your trip brings you a needed break and you have a good time.  I look forward to seeing you on TTCAL when you get back.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• HMR11913 said:
    maryhr1 said:
    tlc35 said:
    I hope your trip brings you a needed break and you have a good time.  I look forward to seeing you on TTCAL when you get back.
    Ditto!
    I ditto the ditto! Your posts are always beautifully written, and I hope to see you over there soon. :) ((HUGS))
    Another ditto. Hugs, safe trip and see ya on TTCAL
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"