September 2014 Moms
Options

Hi all

Hi , I am new. I feel like I know you guys because I've been keeping up with the board since I got my positive pregnancy test but I'm a shy person even when hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet. Anyways , finally coming out from creepy lurker status to join in. I'm 24, my husband is 25 this is our first baby, and we've been married for three years. This little potato was a surprise but we wanted her and are very excited. I am nervous about what I'm going to do with my dogs once she arrives as they are very spoiled . Oh and I'm due Sept 6 and I love baby kicks!

Re: Hi all

• Options
    Welcome and congrats on the healthy pregnancy! I hope you start to join in more and more :)

imageimage

• Options
    Welcome! I love that you call her your little potato. 

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome aboard! :-h

• Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your little girl!

We actually took a Bow Wow and Baby class because we were worried about how our little Jack Russell (our current baby) would handle the addition of a new, human baby. So I understand your worry. :)

• Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome :) we have 2 cats in the same situation as your pups. I'm hoping for the best
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Gemma
    born August 31, 2014
  • Options
    Hello :) and welcome
  • Options
    braybeebraybee member
    Hi! We're due date buddies!
  • Options
    I'm expecting baby #2 so I just went through this a year ago:) There was definitely an adjustment period and acting out mostly by our female dog, a yorkie mix. The male dog, a schnoodle just mostly stayed away. Now our first dd is 10 months and we're all a happy family again! :) Baby girl is requiring much less time now and the dogs are once again getting all the snuggles they need. It's just a matter of time. Everything is rough in the first few months after birth but it will settle down and life will resume :) And now look at me rousing up what just had time to settle! Lol but such is life:) Yay for all of our sweet babies due in September!!
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Rmj1022Rmj1022 member
    Thank you for the warm welcome and congrats to everyone as well! Yay babies
  • Options
    LSN8308LSN8308 member
    Welcome and congrats!
    **SIGGY TICKER WARNING**
    Me: 27 High FSH (POF?) DH: 33 Slightly Low Morphology / Married Aug '08 TTC since 7/2009
    6 rounds of clomid = no luck
    IVF w/ ICSI & AZH #1 - Jan/2011 = ET cancelled OHSS
    FET #1 & #2 - March/2011 & June/2011 = Chemical Preg.
    IVF w/ Half ICSI #2 New RE - May/2012 = BFN!
    May '12 - Sep '13 - Took A Break
    Dec '13 IVF w/ Half ICSI #3!!!!! Switched RE
    Protocol - Lupron trigger/Follistim/Ganirelix/Estrace/Vivelle/Crinone
    12/27 - BFP! TWINS! EDD 9/3/14 ...Team PURPLE!
    6/27/14 - Emergency C/S @ 30w2d - Baby A 2lb 14oz, Baby B 2lb 11 oz
    ALL WELCOME :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"