August 2013 Moms
Options

GAP Cash, anyone?

Snowbird7Snowbird7 member
edited May 2014 in August 2013 Moms
Hey, ladies! A couple weeks ago, my local GAP store was having a crazy clearance sale and I stocked up. I earned $75 in GAP Cash, which can be used from today through Sunday (the 18th). It will take $75 off a $150 online purchase.

Since I just bought a bunch of stuff, I didn't really find anything else I want, but don't want to let it go to waste. If you'd like it, just shoot me a PM. :)

ETA: It's been claimed by someone -- happy shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GAP Cash, anyone?

• Options
    This reminds me of the order I placed recently... I still haven't told DH about it.  I'm sure he'll get the message when the package arrives sometime this week - oops! :)
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Snowbird7Snowbird7 member
    edited May 2014
    V&G101808 said:
    This reminds me of the order I placed recently... I still haven't told DH about it.  I'm sure he'll get the message when the package arrives sometime this week - oops! :)
    Ha ha, I do this all the time. But I'm the one who gets home first, so DH has a somewhat altered view of how many packages we get from GAP and Carter's.
    :-S

ETA: He sees the charges post in our checking account, so he's not completely oblivious!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never heard of gap cash!!! What have I been missing?!?!?!

• Options
    @PB102012, it's a coupon they give out during certain times of the year, and then you have to wait a few weeks to spend them. So back in April, I earned $25 of "GAP Cash" for every $50 I spent (so I earned $75 GAP Cash dollars for spending $150). I bet if you sign up for their e-mail list, you'd be notified of when they're giving them out! :)

• Options
    @ayanahazel1 Thanks! I will have to watch for that! I lived in Gap Maternity clothes (still do at home ;) )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"