D.C. Area Babies

Chiropractors in downton DC?

Hi, all!  I haven't posted on this board, so little intro here - I'm a mom of a sweet little 3yo girl, with a little boy on the way (due in Sept).  Been living in the DC area (currently NoVA) for the past 10 years, after graduating from law school.  I work downtown and live in the 'burbs, like so many of you do, I'm sure.  Hoping to meet some local mamas!

So, on to my question.  I'm 21w with my second kiddo, and am having really bad symphysis pubis dysfunction pain, like my last pregnancy, though this time it started a lot earlier.  I did physical therapy 2x a week last time but it didn't help much, and was also seeing a chiropractor.  But I'm not sure he really specialized in pregnancy issues, because I've read about other moms on TB having great luck with chiropractors treating their SPD.  So I'm hoping to find someone new.

Any chiropractor recs in DC?  I work near Farragut West metro, and live in Reston.  Anything close to either of those would be awesome.  Thanks so much!

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Chiropractors in downton DC?

• There are some great pregnancy chiroprators listed under the Local Deals tab in the DC area.  Check out the Health and Wellness category!

• LTMamaLTMama member
    Thanks so much!

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
    Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"