July 2013 Moms

Updated Again: Guys I need prayers

Re: Updated Again: Guys I need prayers

• That breaks my heart. I'm really sorry. I'll be thinking of you and Owen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I don't have any advice - I just want to send virtual hugs and T&Ps your way.
  • flkongflkong member
    Aw man Val's, I'm sorry. I hope Owen gets the help he needs. You are in my thoughts. ((Hugs))

• So sorry to hear all of this. you're a great mama & deserve all the hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope Owen can get some help soon. Please keep us posted with any updates.
  • spb27spb27 member
    I'm so sorry. I hope he gets the help he needs soon.
  • You have my thoughts and prayers. I hope Owen gets the help he needs. Hugs to all of you!
  • I'm so very sorry. You are an amazing and strong mother. I can't imagine what you must be going through to see your child suffering so. 
    Huge, great big hugs and thinking of you!
    I know we've never met but if you need someone to talk to, let me know.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• I hope today they can get you guys in and get Owen the help he needs!!
  • Val I'm so sorry :( I miss you and love you.
  • @valstulas‌ , I'm so sorry! I hope you can get Owen the help he needs.

Did the police officer give you his card? Try calling them as they may have connections with a hospital, mental health facility or juvenile services.

Big hug!
  • fabkfabk member
    I'm sorry Vals! Big hugs and lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you guys. Mental health issues are so hard. I hope you guys get the help you need.
  • Lots of hugs. I'll be thinking of you today.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Stina2012‌ He did not give us a card, but he did transport Owen to the hospital last night. A detective will review the case and decide whether to charge Owen with arson.

Owen was visited by the fire prevention officer as well who will be following up with a detective. Whether or not he is charged, they will help us set him up in a fire safety program.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh gosh, just seeing this now. That is all so scary and breaks my heart and makes me so angry about his dad. So sorry you have to deal with this mama, so many hugs. Thinking of you and your family and I hope you can find some good help for him.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I hope Owen can get the help he needs. Huge hugs.
  • Pink724Pink724 member
    I am so, so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this. My thoughts are with you. Huge squishy hugs  >:D<
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • I am so sorry this is happening. I hope you can get the help you need for Owen and your family. You are incredibly strong and an amazing mother. You will find your way through this terrible time. My thoughts are with you and your family. Huge hugs!

• JTA2426JTA2426 member
    Can't imagine how frustrating that is. Mental healthcare has a long way to go in this country. What's the point of an emergency room if they won't DO anything in an emergency? Sorry... Getting a bit ragey for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying for you and your family. >:D<
  • Val I'm so sorry.  I hope he can get in and get the help he needs.  I'm thinking of you all!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• So sorry Vals! Sending you all the coffee, love, hugs, and bacon this morning. I really hope they can help you this morning. 
  • Lots of hugs and prayers for you guys. :(
  • Hugs! I hope Owen can get the help he needs & deserves. Hang in there.

• I have nothing more to add but lots of big hugs and positive thoughts for all of you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Prayers during this difficult time. I hope he can get the help he needs for his sake and your family's sake too.
  • Thinking of you. I hope Owen is able to get the help he needs today. >:D<

BFP #1 5/16/2012 Heard/Saw Heartbeat 6/27/2012 No heartbeat at 11 weeks D&C 7/6/2012
    BFP #2 10/28/2012 EDD July 12, 2013
    BFP #3 6/24/2015 EDD March 8, 2016

Oliver born July 6, 2013

• rondosarondosa member
    I'm so sorry for you, and for Owen, and your whole family. This is so tough but you're all in our thoughts and prayers and I hope Owen can get the help he needs. XOXO
  • (((hugs))) Vals, I cannot even begin to imagine how stressed you are right now!
  • Sending you a huge hug and thinking of you and your family right now. I can't imagine what you're going through and I am so sorry.
  • So sorry you are going through this.  Sending you many hugs and hope that he can get the help he needs.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope he can get the help he needs :( Hugs!
  • I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope you can get the help you need for Owen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great big hugs.....I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this. You're a great mom and this must be terribly difficult on all of you. If you need to talk, let me know.

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What a difficult situation. I hope you all can get the help you need and deserve. Sending prayers. 
  • *hugs*
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Big hugs, @valstulas - I'm just seeing this thread now for the first time. I'm so sorry that you and Owen and the other little ones are going through all of this. I hope that things are going better today.
  • @valstulas‌ : I'm so sorry the ER red-tape makes it so hard for y'all to get the help you need immediately. That is bullshit. Thinking of you. We love you & are here for you. So many prayers going up for you. You are a great, loving mother. I hope Owen can get the help he needs ASAP & you can catch a break.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"