June 2013 Moms

I don't think you're ready for this Spam-y

Re: I don't think you're ready for this Spam-y

• Loading the player...
  • @TheTamedShrew‌
    Lots of positive thoughts for your mom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @CL8badB‌, I have been overly anxious, not sleeping well and pissy. I thought it was just because I was stressed about traveling with LO but maybe it's partly weaning too.
    How are you feeling?
  • nikel13nikel13 member
    CL8badB said:
    Im very not myself today. Can it be my hormones from weaning? Weaners... Did you feel "off"?
    @CL8badB Yep.  That's when the PPA got really bad for me.  My little Xanax time of nursing went away and the hormones went haywire again.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are moving where there will be limited internet service. I'm not sure how I'm not going to go insane. We are also moving in with my parents so we can save the money to put down on a house while trying to sale our house. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• 34blondie said:
    We are moving where there will be limited internet service. I'm not sure how I'm not going to go insane. We are also moving in with my parents so we can save the money to put down on a house while trying to sale our house. 
    My SIL survived living with her in laws by exercising and cleaning a ton. No one bothered her when she was on the treadmill!
    I'll survive my parents, it's my grandparents that I might kill by the time we move out. They live next to my parents and they are all about drama. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• @CL8badB‌ - weaning did a number on me- I was super unmotivated and weirdly depressed- it was awful, but it passed quickly. Hope you are feeling yourself in no time!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I'm so sorry @TheTamedShrew‌ I'm thinking of you and your family.

• Okay so I haven't read all the words but lots of love your way @TheTamedShrew and @Cl8badB I'm also thinking of you I am nervous about weaning for just that reason!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Thoughts and prayers for your mom and your whole family @TheTamedShrew‌
  • How was your first night away from LO? I am leaving for a bachelorette party the Canada Day long weekend (just for one night though) and I'm not looking forward to it.  Mainly because I will just be back to work and feel the Mama guilt and also because while I looove the girl getting married I don't love her friends.  I wish my first night away was a romantic night with DH!! 

• WasNotWasWasNotWas member
    edited May 2014
    So this is the rug I went with (tagging @subliminalrabbit for some reason :) )
    damnit....
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • was that is sooo cute! When did you first leave Bradley? 

• I binge watched Silicon Valley with DH and my mom. Omg the garage mural. I haven't choked on a drink in a long time.

• I binge watched Silicon Valley with DH and my mom. Omg the garage mural. I haven't choked on a drink in a long time.
    So funny right? I hope it gets picked up for another season (I'm mourning the loss of all my cancelled shows...)

• @WasNotWas‌ it is too funny, so glad y'all mentioned it here. Which ones are you mourning? I heard Community is out and I've been meaning to try it.

• How was your first night away from LO? I am leaving for a bachelorette party the Canada Day long weekend (just for one night though) and I'm not looking forward to it.  Mainly because I will just be back to work and feel the Mama guilt and also because while I looove the girl getting married I don't love her friends.  I wish my first night away was a romantic night with DH!! 
    I've had 3 different trips away from N and it's been fine each time.  She's either been with grandparents or with MH, so I wasn't concerned at all about her wellbeing, and I knew she was with people she knows and loves.  It was a little sad at first but I demanded lots of pictures and facetimed and it was no big deal.
  • @WasNotWas‌ it is too funny, so glad y'all mentioned it here. Which ones are you mourning? I heard Community is out and I've been meaning to try it.
    Trophy Wife, Mixology, Michael J. Fox Show, Sean Saves the World, Growing Up Fisher, Surviving Jack, Bad Teacher, The Crazy Ones, Friends With Better Lives, The Neighbors

And those are only the ones I am upset about...serves me right for getting attached to sitcoms...

• @WasNotWas‌ I haven't seen any of those and I watch a lot of TV. I'm so out of the loop. If they don't pick up Silicon Valley I will die a little inside.

• Friends with Better Lives is cancelled? I kinda liked that show. 
    I love anything Brooklyn Decker does...but that "super single" girl was a little intense and all those big names have got to = big $$...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WasNotWas said:
    Friends with Better Lives is cancelled? I kinda liked that show. 
    I love anything Brooklyn Decker does...but that "super single" girl was a little intense and all those big names have got to = big $$...
    Yeah that is true.  I like to not watch a show and let it get popular and then watch it online after it is a couple seasons in or finished altogether.  I suppose that doesn't help with ratings...

I LOVED Community until Dan Harmon left. Then it just went downhill. But the first three seasons: perfection. "Remedial Chaos Theory" is one of the best episodes of any sitcom ever. /gavel
    But 30 Rock's "Kidney Now" tho...

• @wasnotwas I never got into 30 rock. I need to watch it on Hulu. When I saw it, it was really funny. 
    If you like Community you will LOVE 30 rock, it's the perfect about of Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, and meta

• Oh yeah that is the other thing I missed in the words Happy Birthday to your little man @stargazer763

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"