December 2013 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let it all out, Ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• azmama20azmama20 member
    edited May 2014
    WTF brain? Why couldn't you shut off last night so I could go to sleep?!

Also, WTF Alex? Why did you decide that today after I couldn't sleep was a good time to wake up early?!
  • jy725jy725 member
    WTF shirt. You are too tight across my boobs creating four boobs. I'm stuck here at work looking like a fool until 4:30.
  • Loading the player...
  • wtf sun? Why did you decide to suddenly hide and make it chilly?! I NEED TO STOP LOOKING SO GHOSTLY. Come back out and play.
    Kthanksbye.
  • juliagulia38juliagulia38 member
    edited May 2014
    WTF MIL? She told me yesterday that people are taking the electricity meters off of people's houses in the neighborhood and then breaking into houses. Thanks! Now I'm paranoid that when I'm home with both kids someone is going to break in. I don't even want to take a shower now! Ugh :(
  • megsswm said:

WTF neighbor you get mad at your dogs ( one a puppy) for barking all night so you lock them out of your house and they end up on my porch whining and inciting a dog riot ( loud up friendly)with my two dogs.  Your a mean alcoholic tweaker jerk who doesn't deserve them. 

And I am a big softie who lets them into my garage for the night so they aren't cold and without water and so I don't have to listen to all the barking.  Now I have created a locked out dog sanctuary where they automatically come everytime he lets them loose.  CRAP. 

I don't want 4 dogs.  But they are Pits so I don't want to take them to the shelter either or call animal control bc they will probably not be adopted and are just so loveable.  crap. 

DH just shakes his head.

@megsswm, aww that's so sad. :( yay for kindhearted people like you!  we used to take care of & feed our neighbor's cat who always looked like it was starving...& every time I saw that neighbor I felt a little ragey inside about why he couldn't take better care of that poor animal.
  • ameegeeameegee member
    Wtf back? Why did you spasm as I was trying to put Lo's car seat in the car!
  • Wtf house! Why don't you have air conditioning!? It's going to be 96 today, ugh.

imageimage

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

• Wtf bugs!? Our house was sprayed for bugs on the outside, but it made the indoor bugs worse! There are centipedes everywhere and they're after me!! Heading to Lowe's for insecticide...I'm doing this myself. Ain't nobody got time to set up an appointment!!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Wtf bugs!? Our house was sprayed for bugs on the outside, but it made the indoor bugs worse! There are centipedes everywhere and they're after me!! Heading to Lowe's for insecticide...I'm doing this myself. Ain't nobody got time to set up an appointment!!

DD calls them the scary bugs. We get them in the basement during the summer months, and they creep me the hell out!

Along the same lines, I just walked out in my backyard and screamed bloody murder because I came across a groundhog. I've never seen one in my life and you'd think he was trying to kill me the way I yelled. I could never live in the country. I'm a wus.
    imageimageimageimage
  • @riv06marce, dude, centipedes are my absolute LEAST favorite bug!  They creep me out beyond belief...I hope you're able to get rid of them!
  • jordanm24 said:

@riv06marce, dude, centipedes are my absolute LEAST favorite bug!  They creep me out beyond belief...I hope you're able to get rid of them!

Thanks! I just picked up some Ortho stuff. It had better work! They're actually attacking me! Not even kidding. Seriously considering packing up both DDs and heading to Target for the evening until DH gets home to spray.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • WTF LO, why did you sleep so good for what seemed like a month and then now that I have went back to work you decide its a good time to wake up EVERY 3 hours again :( Also WTF dog!!! Why did you run away this morning forcing me to chase after you in my brand new work clothes UGH!!!!
  • Same for me!!3 weeks of moderate period like bleeding, and nothing at all since.... It's been like 3 months!! :)
  • Wtf fires! 11 flipping fires in San Diego. Your scaring the crap out of me. Stop. Just stop.
  • WTF MIL. First bashing my mom on mother's day, then waking up LO early from her nap after I specifically told her NOT to. Really, MIL, you are trying my nerves.
  • WTF nursery rhyms. Tying to sleep and all I can think is "glomp glomp said the little green frog. glomp glomp said the little green frog one day"
  • WTF FIL... I could put every nasty word here right now... You've left me with a mess to deal with and I don't even know what to do.... Basically F you.
    Oh no what did he do this time??
  • Wtf house! Why don't you have air conditioning!? It's going to be 96 today, ugh.

We have AC and a pool ! Maybe it's time for a Logan & Mason play date!!!
    Yes! We need to set that up!

imageimage

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"