Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**WTO Hump Day**

2»

Re: **WTO Hump Day**

• Options

snooks721 - LOVE the idea of a Disney theme, especially Dumbo!

bostonbaker - I giggled when I thought of a weenie dog painted from one wall to the other of the room.. hehe!

LinnyDan12 - I'm kind of the same way. I don't like "nursery in a bag" sets.. I prefer to have a quiet theme with small touches throughout the room...especially things kiddos can grow into.

KateRN08 - FX for you! Have a GOOD night! LOL!

MrsMCBMar2014 - That timing sounds really, really good! FX for you!!

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

What you are doing to get KU:
    Charting BBT, pnv, drinking as much water as I can stand, hopefully HIO starting tonight.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.:
    Having issues getting the hang of temping. My temps are all over the place, I think I'm over thinking it and psyching myself out! But I won't give up.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?
    No, I'm not really big into home decor (I blame it on being raised by my dad, who never bothered with decorating). I'm sure I will be more excited about that stuff when/if I get KU.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  18 / 12

CD:  16

What you are doing to get KU:  The usual.....charting, sex, green tea

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.:  I feel like my body isn't doing anything....I hope my CP didn't completely screw up my cycles again.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?  I've looked at a few things but we are no where near having anything picked out.  Most of our furniture is dark so we may continue that trend.
  • Options
    Sorry about CD 1 @oursecretelopement and @BabyCowbell :(.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD:17

What you are doing to get KU: Temping, OPK's, EOD sex.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I'm gonna echo @kap617 and say that my CM blows. It has every month, I've tried green tea, pom, mucinex, FertileCM, NOTHING seems to help. Mucinex does the most, but it just makes it more watery and I had one tiny spot of EWCM with it last month. Also, my OPK's are pissing me off and it is worrying me that I am so far past my usual O date. /endrant

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? Nope nope nope. I don't want to put the cart before the horse, so to speak.
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• Options

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    MrsMCBMar2014-- here is Hunter's nursery (edit: tagging fail)

The room is really small (8x9) so we had to make the most of the storage we had.  Also, when I started designing the room, I had a really hard time finding art that I liked.  Now that it seems this owl/woodland creature theme has become much more popular, I think with baby #2, I am going to update the pictures over the crib.  

@4RingCircus-- I was soooo dreading the transition to a bed, but I have to say Hunter did really well.  We really prepped him for it- we talked about it a lot, got him really excited for it, had the mattress out in the play room for him to sit/walk/lie/(shhh, don't tell my husband, but jump) on, and I think that really helped him in the switch.  The first night was a little hard to get him down to sleep ( I think he was really excited) but other than that, we haven't had any problems.

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 5

What you are doing to get KU: just started, but temping, charting, taking PNVs. Oh and there will be plenty of the sex when DH gets back in town!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: This is my first time off BCP in 12 years and I think my body is freaking out a little! Bad cramping today for no apparent reason....

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? Definitely nothing picked out, although I've thought of different themes I might like.  We also discussed which room will be the nursery. (DH will be losing his office - sorry!  lol)

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 2

What you are doing to get KU: temping, OPKs, green tea and pom juice

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Just bloated and crampy. Hoping AF goes away soon.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? I haven't looked at furniture yet.. I want to save that for when I'm KU. We'll probably do a forest animal theme and keep the colors neutral. 
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    @OnceinlovewithAmy, I love that nursery! So cute.

Month/Cycle:12/10

CD: 14

What you are doing to get KU: HIO, PNV, CM checks, OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I got EWCM! It's still really early for me though, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?
    I have pinterest, so I have some ideas, but I'm definitely still flexible. I don't want to commit to anything early.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mkrk227mkrk227 member

@MrsRexManning I have a super short period this time too! I got it Saturday night and it stopped yesterday, wtf?

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 4

What you are doing to get KU: PNVs, lots of water, sex

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Trying to stop stressing it. I've decided to focus on my fitness goals- I started Insanity back up this week and feeling strong!

NTTGPR: Just bought tickets to go to The Met in NY to see the American Ballet preform Cinderella! I am SO excited!

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? I have ideas, and I think I want an Owl theme-however I did see a Harry Potter themed nursery on Pinterest and I'm obsessed! Going for gender neutral because we agreed we wouldn't find out.
  • Options
    @onceinlovewithamy thanks for the tips on transitioning!
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Options
    @onceinlovewithamy - I don't know if I already said this but omg the nursery is beautiful....

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    @onceinlovewithamy - I don't know if I already said this but omg the nursery is beautiful....
    @MrsMCBMar2014-  awww thank you!

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"