February 2012 Moms

Multi vitamin

At our two year wellness checkup our pedi said we could switch to a multi vitamin that contains vitamin D instead of the vitamin d drops. Has anyone switched to a daily vitamin yet? If so, what type are you using? I'd like to switch b/c vitamins are cheaper then the vitamin d drops. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Multi vitamin

• We have been using the Flintstones gummy vitamins. I have no idea if they have vitamin D in them, but Landon LOVES them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• We do the chewable Flintstone toddler vitamins. She loves them.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was wondering about this...our ped said vitamins weren't necessary because she eats different foods.  SHe doesn't have a great variety but the doc seemed ok with us not giving them to her unless we noticed some gap in her diet.

I thought about giving them to her, but I'm to lazy to pick some up.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• We've been using Flintstones vitamins for a while now.  We don't use the gummy ones, but the chewable ones that kind of look like little sweettarts and come in the yellow box.  My LO absolutely LOVES them and asks for a vitamin every morning! 
  • Damn, now I sort of want Flinstones vitamins!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• We use Advocare Citrizinc and Advocare PurpleChamps DHA - we let him pick one a day but we try and rotate it every other day
    BabyFetus Ticker

• We use the Flinstone Gummies vitamins.   He loves them, it's part of our bath/bedtime routine.  He gets his gummies and purple treat(claritin).  He tries to have them throughout the day...he can get them out of the drawer they're in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"