September 2012 Moms

HDBD- Mother's Day edition

OK, ladies, we talked about doing moms and kids on Mother's Day for this week, so let's see what you've got. This is the best of the bunch with DS, who hates being photographed these days. Sorry for the weird narrow size, had to crop out my mom!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD- Mother's Day edition

• Loading the player...
  • miss50miss50 member
    @BeebopandBuddy‌ poor kiddos. Next time there will be all smiles and no spots.

• danabsd said:
    My IG repeat: We went out to dinner and got the worlds worst family photo. The waiter hands me back the camera and says "I got a good one!" Ummmm... Of who? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oh yea and still pregnant. 38 weeks last Thursday. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Whoa. That is an intense bump! 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • miss50miss50 member
    @danabsd @mrskipper You gals look amazing.  Still so stylish.  I'd be in sweatpants by now! 

• danabsd said:
    My IG repeat: We went out to dinner and got the worlds worst family photo. The waiter hands me back the camera and says "I got a good one!" Ummmm... Of who? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oh yea and still pregnant. 38 weeks last Thursday. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ha, MIL is classic for saying she got a great photo, and I look at it and we all look like we're on drugs. Lookin' good, lady! Not much time left. 

• jenndub said:
    All of us on Mother's Day. Right before we took Sawyer to Urgent Care for an infected cut on her thumb. She's fine now. And I'm a terrible mom because I wanted a picture before we ruined her day.
    Displaying photo.JPG

And an IG repeat from this morning. 20 weeks today!

Jacking this post for a second--I am MOTY and didn't get pictures of myself with the boys on Mother's Day... But @Jenndub another girl for you?!?!? YAY! You make the most beautiful babies either way, but I am super excited to see this pretty lil gal. 

And I think you should keep Clementine in the running for names
  • jenndub said:
    All of us on Mother's Day. Right before we took Sawyer to Urgent Care for an infected cut on her thumb. She's fine now. And I'm a terrible mom because I wanted a picture before we ruined her day.
    Displaying photo.JPG

And an IG repeat from this morning. 20 weeks today!

Your family pic's not showing up for me :-( But you look fabulous!

• melody921 said:
    OK, ladies, we talked about doing moms and kids on Mother's Day for this week, so let's see what you've got. This is the best of the bunch with DS, who hates being photographed these days. Sorry for the weird narrow size, had to crop out my mom!
    I LOVE that dress on you!

• jenmbott said:
    melody921 said:
    I LOVE that dress on you!
    Thanks! Target! I think this is the first item of yellow clothing I've ever owned as an adult.

• danabsddanabsd member

danabsd said:

My IG repeat: We went out to dinner and got the worlds worst family photo.
    The waiter hands me back the camera and says "I got a good one!" Ummmm... Of who?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Oh yea and still pregnant. 38 weeks last Thursday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOL. I am giant pregnant monster by the end of my pregnancies. They worry I am going to have monster babies but so far everyone's average sized. :)

• danabsddanabsd member
    miss50 said:

@danabsd @mrskipper You gals look amazing.  Still so stylish.  I'd be in sweatpants by now! 

Baaaahahaha at stylish.
    I agree kipper looks great. :)

• danabsd said:

miss50 said:

Baaaahahaha at stylish.
    I agree kipper looks great. :)
    I'm in loungewear 70% of the time!
    ::insert obligatory Mean Girls sweatpants gif::

Anniversary

• miss50miss50 member
    MrsKipper said:
    Baaaahahaha at stylish. I agree kipper looks great. :)
    I'm in loungewear 70% of the time! ::insert obligatory Mean Girls sweatpants gif::
    Yeah right!  Picture or it doesn't happen.  ;)

• (Mobile so I have no idea how big those are)

They're normal size. You're good (and so pretty!).
  • miss50miss50 member
    @Flamingemu‌ you look great! Keep up the great work.

• This is me and my guy a few days before Mothers Day. It's the most recent I have, even though it's not the best.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• The only pic of 'us' on Mother's Day is her sleeping at the end of our hike. 

@Flamingemu, every time DD falls asleep on my back, her head flops backward. I feel like we're forever using the Ergo hood. Is there a trick to this I'm missing, or is your DD just better at hanging on?

• melody921 said:
    The only pic of 'us' on Mother's Day is her sleeping at the end of our hike. 

@Flamingemu, every time DD falls asleep on my back, her head flops backward. I feel like we're forever using the Ergo hood. Is there a trick to this I'm missing, or is your DD just better at hanging on?

All that I can equate it to is that I have a big ass so she starts pretty far back and is leaning in a lot. I also find that the higher I wear the ergo the more she is able to lean forward.

Though normally if I expect her to fall asleep in the ergo, I have her on the front. So she has never slept on my back for more than 20 minutes or so.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • melody921 said:
    The only pic of 'us' on Mother's Day is her sleeping at the end of our hike. 

All that I can equate it to is that I have a big ass so she starts pretty far back and is leaning in a lot. I also find that the higher I wear the ergo the more she is able to lean forward.

Though normally if I expect her to fall asleep in the ergo, I have her on the front. So she has never slept on my back for more than 20 minutes or so.

haha, my ass should be able to hold her up too. Maybe I need to hike it up a bit. She doesn't sleep long on my back either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"