Trying to Get Pregnant

**WTO Hump Day**

Hey hey hey! Guess what day it is! :)  Whoop Whoop!!!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

What you are doing to get KU:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.:

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01

Re: **WTO Hump Day**

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 8

What you are doing to get KU: Temping, charting, preseed, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Wishing I could call into work and sleep all day.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? No, I don't have anything picked out. I have something in my head of what I envision it to look like, but I haven't seriously started looking at furniture, or decorations. I have been thinking about doing a Dumbo themed nursery.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Month/Cycle:4/4

CD:6

What you are doing to get KU: I temped this morning! All proud of myself over here!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Work work work work work work work...and dream of vacation.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?
    No, but I have decided on which room will be the nursery. We just bought the house and havent really started decorating for us yet. Plus I would like to know the sex before choosing colors. Or maybe just go yellow, we'll see. I will be putting our big dresser in the nursery as I'm turning a small bedroom into a walk-in closet. But the dresser needs painting.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 20

What you are doing to get KU: All the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Eh, a small .04 temp dip this morning.  DH and I had sex last night so it would put our timing at -4, -2, -1, +1.  I think that's pretty damn good if you ask me. :) I really wanted ED sex but that just didn't happen since DH decided one night to get super drunk on Friday night and passed out before we could even have sex.  I can say he was super cute last night afterwards.  As I was climbing back into bed he said "Well, if we get pregnant now, you'd be due on Valentine's Day."  I told him that he was close but was wrong...I showed him the EDD calculator here on TB, to which he said that he was pretty close.  I never did understand how they calculated the EDD.  With my DS, they went based off my LMP.  My pregnancy that lead to a MC was based off my ovulation date.  Wish one do they really go by anyhow?

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?  LOL. I have a pinterest board with some ideas...but I think that I was pinning while under the influence so....I have to go and edit the board. LOL.

• mrsIgoemrsIgoe member
    I'm planning to get humped gooood on hump day today whoop whoopppp

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 7

What you are doing to get KU: we've decided to stop trying for a few cycles...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: bah hum bug

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? We're TFAS so technically we have DDs nursery which would become the new baby's and we'd move S to her big girl room. That being said, we're also looking to relocate so I have ideas of what the new nursery, and S's "big girl" room would look like. Why? Because baby fever is real and I'm highly infected & possibly contagious.

Sawyer is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
    BFP 7/19 EDC 4/1

• @miniwheat10 - that transition is a PITA for any mother.  I hope that she gets used to it soon and you can get back to sleeping more than 3 hrs!

• Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 4

What you are doing to get KU:PNV, eating better, green tea, POM juice, sex EOD after AF

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Nothing yet. Waiting for AF to stop.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? We know which room will be the nursery and I pinned some ideas on Pinterest, but we haven't picked anything out.
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • @sjpmcfmd‌ - yay for tempting! You'll get the hang of it. I only missed a day or two here and there when I first started. Good luck!

@snooks721‌ - Dumbo is one of my favorites. Next to Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Lol.

• Nothing else has really changed, so I am just going to answer the GTKY:

We already have the nursery decorated for Hunter-- it's a pretty neutral woodland creatures theme. We transitioned him into his big boy bed already (ouch), so we need to start planning what his big boy room will look like. I am debating between a color pallet of navy and red or lighter blue, green and orange.

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• @MrsMCBMar2014‌ FX for crosshairs!!

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• rayschickyrayschicky member
    edited May 2014
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 18

What you are doing to get KU: temping, sex, water, green tea

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: still no ovulation. I'm getting impatient because I've had like 5 days of fertile CM. maybe tomorrow will be the day.

ETA: another bat last night DH was freaked. I feel pretty nonchalant about them now. It's the calm before the storm though because I'm about to go nuclear on insurance.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? God bless Pinterest. I've started a secret board with some ideas. We live in a log home so we're thinking maybe a woodland theme with more animals for a boy and foliage for a girl. Why? Because DH was gone for two weeks and I had a lot of time on my hands lol @OnceInLoveWithAmy‌ I would love to see pics of Hunters room!

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 (1st Cycle after CP)

CD:5

What you are doing to get KU: tempting, OPKs, CM tracking, lots of the sex

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Nothing yet, too early to start stressing about my chart.  I guess on the bright side I am now 100% sure I am ovulating again (cycle coming back after BFing), since I had a CP last cycle.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?  We are renovating a new house so I had to pic the paint color, we went with pale yellow, plan on going with purples or blues/greens and maybe a jungle/animal theme.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Morning all.

Month/Cycle: 2

What you are doing to get KU: pnv, EOD right now, cm

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: depending what happens may start charting next month. Temps would probably be unreliable though as my DD gets up at different times everyday.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? We will probably switch dd to a new room and use what we currently have. It was a gender neutral room, with yellow walls and a Winnie the Pooh border.
    I hope to do DD's room for the translation. Have to start stalking pintrest for ideas.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 11

What you are doing to get KU: temping, Pom, green tea, opk

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: this cycle I feel so more "meh" last cycle I was obsessed and the driver of the crazy train... This month I'm kind of feeling like if it happens it happens and I don't care either way...... I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing...

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? Nope
  • @MrsMCBMar2014 Generally speaking, they still calculate due date by your last period. However, if someone knows with certainty when they ovulated or if they do a dating ultrasound, that might change. Mine definitely changed with a dating ultrasound because my periods aren't regular. 

Month/Cycle: 6

What you are doing to get KU: temping, PNV, metformin, waiting

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: nope

GTKY: Well, I have the furniture and decor from DS. If it's another boy, I'm torn about reusing it. I'd love a redo if money wasn't an issue, but to save money I might reuse stuff. If we have a girl we'll use the same furniture but I'm buying purple everything :) I have a private Amazon wishlist where I keep track of stuff and favorite things on Etsy for baby.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @oursecretelopement‌ I'm sorry about Cd1 - since your Monday post I've had my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully this month is your month!!

• Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 24

What are you doing to get KU? the usual

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: so what's the etiquette here? I am on day 2 of temp spike, but yesterday was more of a crawl so I think I'll get dotted tomorrow but they might move. Do I wait for CH? Do I go to 2WW now? I'm noob!

GTKY: I've pinned things to a secret board on pinterest, but we'll be moving before setting up a nursery where we are, so it's all a pipe dream. Boo
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lmhamzelmhamze member

CD: 6

Started temping this month & bought OPK's! Trying for better timing this month.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: The end of the school year is near and my 3r graders have lost their minds with summer excitement approaching! Counting down the days to the last day of school to spend 8 weeks with my DS and actually have time and not be too exhausted to HIO! (12 days!!) :)

I was totally planed out with DS and am the opposite this time while trying. I think it's bc DS was never even in his room for the first 3-4 months and I had stressed out so much after trying for 7 months to make everything perfect for his room. Trying to be more go with the flow/relaxed this time around.

@oursecretelopement‌ sorry to hear about CD 1!! FX that this is your month!

@mrslgoe I have major baby fever too & am surely highly contagious!! Haha
    Feb 15 Siggy Challenge: 

• @OnceInLoveWithAmy‌ - thanks for the FX. Also, I'm with @rayschicky‌..I'd love to see pictures of Hunter's room.

@oursecretelopement‌ - sorry about cd1. Drink all the wine.

• lmhamzelmhamze member
    @miniwheat10‌ GL with your transition!! I am dreading moving DS to a big boy bed! FX that you are all getting some more sleep soon!!!
    Feb 15 Siggy Challenge: 

• Sorry about CD1 @oursecretelopement FX for this upcoming month!

CD: 15

What you are doing to get KU: temping, OPK's, mucinex, green tea, HIO all the time

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: This is my third day in a row with a "high" reading on the CBE digital OPK. I thought I'd hit "peak" by now.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?- Nope, haven't even though much about it.

Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nowsgood‌ - I'm feeling meh this cycle too. I was your co-conductor on the crazy train last cycle. Both DH and I are "hopeful" that our timing is good (he's really watching my charts to the point where I think he has FF on his phone.) and if it happens it happens. If not, we'll pull the boot straps up and get back on the horse.

All- I'm feeling twinges in my uterine area the past few days. Its kind of like it's stretching and then tightening. I've never felt this before. Any one else ever feel this? Maybe I'm just thinking too much of it.

• Bee1112Bee1112 member
    @MrsMCBMar2014‌ When I had DS at my initial appointment they based my due date on my last period. At my next appointment I had a dating ultrasound and they moved my date back two weeks. I have longer cycles so it obviously didn't ovulate on day 14. Since you would know when you O I would use that date. :)

@MrsRexManing‌ short period over here too! 2.5 days. I'll take it!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

What you are doing to get KU: Temping, PNV, will use OPKs, green tea, sex.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: nope

I have an entire secret board on Pinterest as well. I don't like DS's crib so we will be getting a new one if those. And the decorations will depend on what we have.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Thanks @packerfan4life! I've been temping since December so I have a good sense of it, just new to these threads. I think I'll assume O and move along!
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @NittanyMama‌ and @Bee1112‌ thank you for the clarification. I figured so much. Its been about 6 years since my miscarriage and 13 since my pregnancy with DS. I forget all the stuff they do.

Bumping on mobile is hard.

• Hope everyone has a great hump day :)

@miniwheat10‌ glad you're feeling better! I'm trying to avoid catching whatever is going around my office right now.

@sjpmcfmd‌ I just started temping too! It's pretty cool to see how the body works over time.

@rayschicky‌ bats freak me out! I'd be gone real quick.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

What you are doing to get KU: drinking extra water, PNV, CM check, temping...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: none to report. Pretty excited I got my second temp this morning successfully.

Nope. Of course I've looked at ideas, but nothing picked out or set in stone.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

What you are doing to get KU: Temping, charting, opk's, green tea, po,

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Ughhhh...I keep getting -opk's and I know I didn't ovulate yet bc it would be very early for me but my chart looks like an O dip.  It is such a mind f*ck!

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? Not even close.  I am not sure if we would put the new baby in the current nursery and move my son to a "big boy room" or just keep my son in his current room and convert the guest room into a nursery.  I may reuse the baby furniture from my son and buy new toddler furniture.  I am sure once I get my bfp, I will go decorating crazy.  That was one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!!

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • Sorry about CD 1 @oursecretelopement‌

Month/Cycle: 12 - waaaaaah

CD: 1

What you are doing to get KU: nothing today, but in general, temping. May add OPKs this month and try the less is more approach on the humping

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: shockingly not feeling all drama llama whoa is me today. But still feeling a little down. I'd planned to start researching REs if cycle 11 was a bust. I don't wanna!

No, we stopped talking about baby names and furniture a few months ago. First things first.

TTC #1 for 18+ months - Age 32
    Aug-2014: All initial testing went well, waiting for 2015 for possible IUI.
    Love beer and bagels (not together), hate olives

• Month/Cycle:  #7

just temping. Dr wants me to use OPKs but I have been able to know my pre O signs so I feel stupid spending money on it when we are already fine hitting my fertile time.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.:

I still would love to be pregnant and have a child that is ours, but I am at the point where I feel ok not having one.

Nope, haven't yet and don't plan on it. If anything I will probably try and keep it simple if and when the time comes.
  • @bostonbaker‌ I'm just tired/defeated. I want my beautiful home back. I don't want to have deal with critters. I want my effing adjuster to call me back and say Yes! We'll fix it. Or NO not covered. so I can friggin fix it myself.

• mahalo3mahalo3 member
    Month/Cycle:5/5

CD:13

What you are doing to get KU: All of the things. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I haven't noticed any CM really. So I am wondering what's up with that and how it will effect us. OPK still negative, which I am happy about because we haven't had sex the last couple of days. Planning on HIO tonight and tomorrow, and we are going to a wedding OOT this weekend. That should mean some sexy time too! 

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? I don't have anything picked out or purchased yet, but we (I) have decided on themes. If we have a girl, she will have an Aloha room. Simple and pretty and I have a ton of pictures from my favorite artist (Rosalie Prussing) that I want to hang. If it's a boy, he will ahve an airplane room. My husband and I got married at an air museum, and he is taking flight lessons. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @oursecretelopement Another sorry for CD1. Echoing others that I'm glad your LP was 11 days though.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 13

What you are doing to get KU: Femara, Prednisone, waiting (im)patiently for the results of my endometrial biopsy

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Just hoping my FW conveniently places itself this month... we are going to be on the road traveling to a wedding in Oklahoma.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why?  I have an idea in mind, and maybe a few pictures pinned, but nothing more.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

What you are doing to get KU: temping & still waiting on AF's exit.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I keep waking up soaked in sweat, no wonder I'm sleeping so crappy. I'm guessing this means my hormones are all wonky =\

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? I did DS's nursery grey with a vintage circus theme so that it's gender neutral & I don't have to do a whole new one. If I have a girl, I would girly it up a bit with a few changes, but that's it. I will need to do a big boy room for DS though & I'm nowhere near starting that yet.
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

What you are doing to get KU: bbt, cm, opk's...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: TTA this cycle, and AF is finally dying down, so I have about a week to HIO before watching for ovulation.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? Pinterest, lol. Need I say more? We are talking about putting new carpet throughout the house in the next couple of months and already have plans for the spare room, which will be our nursery. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• 4RingCircus4RingCircus member
    edited May 2014
    @miniwheat10‌ & @OnceInLoveWithAmy I am dreading transitioning DS out of the crib =\ @oursecretelopement‌ & @BabyCowbell‌ Sorry about CD 1, hopefully this will be your last one for quite a while (9+months) @EssJayCee‌ I hope you get some positive/helpful test results back soon. Edited for iPad spacing
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

What you are doing to get KU: Currently nothing as I'm only on CD7. But I got crosshairs on my last cycle on FF, so I know the general time. I think we'll go for ED for 5-6 days working back from expected O+1 and see how the timing works out.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: None! Just hanging out, currently.

No, we're not going to have a nursery. We'll be sleeping baby in our room (in a small crib/bassinet) until s/he outgrows it and then probably move him/her to a larger crib in my office. Hopefully by the time baby is three we'll have a new place with more bedrooms, otherwise at that point we'll convert the office to a kid's room and figure out where to move the office stuff. I'm not fussy about what kind of crib/bedding etc we get, probably something from IKEA. 
    I'm a fuckin' T-Rex.

• @marigoldskulls, maybe still start OPKs around CD 12/13 just in case you ovulate earlier than last cycle (cycles can change...). Couldn't hurt, especially if you use cheap Wondfos

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 33 (le sigh...)

What you are doing to get KU: All the things...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: My temps will be looking good and then start getting all rocky-mountain-like....Ugh...I know my DH will think I am insane if I start vag temping, but it is tempting. I think I'll wait and see if I get an obvious temp shift this month.

GTKY: I have a Pinterest baby board (not secret tho since no one except my mom knows I have it up anyway). I am in love with vertical stripes painted on baby room walls (either with a bright color or a neutral deep beige, striped with white). I had a white faux sheepskin rug as a child in my room and I still love them in babies rooms. Also, I am slightly obsessed with mini chandeliers....

Me: 27, DH: 32.
    BFP #1: 4/10/14--CP 4/12/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, MMC @ 6wks+5, D&C 7/11/14
    Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
    BFP #3: 12/12/14--CP 12/15/14
  • Sorry for all the CD1s. :-(
    On mobile and it's not going well so not using the template.
    2/2, cd 7
    Rant: AF needs to GTFO. It went away for a day and now it's back. Noticing a pattern here and it sucks. My last 2 cycles (the ones off BC) were long so I'm assuming this one will be long too. Ugh.
    Re: nursery, I have a few ideas but nothing solid. Probably gender-neutral, simple furniture, maybe an animal theme (like owls). I'm hoping we'll be in a new house by then.
  • Sorry for all the CD1s. :-( On mobile and it's not going well so not using the template. 2/2, cd 7 Rant: AF needs to GTFO. It went away for a day and now it's back. Noticing a pattern here and it sucks. My last 2 cycles (the ones off BC) were long so I'm assuming this one will be long too. Ugh. Re: nursery, I have a few ideas but nothing solid. Probably gender-neutral, simple furniture, maybe an animal theme (like owls). I'm hoping we'll be in a new house by then.
    I love owls! They're super trendy right now so you shouldn't have a problem finding owl stuff for baby. My friend just had a little girl and I swear half her wardrobe/blankets/accessories are owl-themed. (Baby's grandma is mad for owls and it shows.) 
    I'm a fuckin' T-Rex.

• Month/Cycle:5

CD:16

What you are doing to get KU: The usual..sex, tried OPK (never got a positive tho..)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Got a temp spike today (played with FF for next couple days and I would get an O day for yesterday)  I'm planning to HIO tonight just in case, but we only BD'd on the O day and O+1...so I'm trying not to have high hopes.

GTKY: (We all have one goal in mind while on this forum so)...Do you have your nursery furniture and decorations already picked out? Why? I have a theme and design in mind, but only have a few small things that I didn't want to miss out on by the time we actually had a baby. I'm in love with all things woodland..foxes, owls, etc. I found a copy of a book that my grandpa used to read me, No Good the Dancing Donkey. I try not to drive myself nuts with it though.

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"