Secondary IF
Options

Side-eye Saturday

It's that time again!

Share your "really?"s of the week.

Re: Side-eye Saturday

• Options
    annibesannibes member
    I side-eyed DS's teacher a little this week. Back story is that this preschool at the university has no idea how to handle a kid like him, and have heavily discouraged us from enrolling him again next year (he's repeating a year of preschool because of his age and his issues). Anyway, at the farewell party, the teacher who seems to pay a lot of lip service to the whole situation but otherwise didn't really seem to spend a lot of time interacting with DS, was all emotional and said how much she'd miss him when I actually had the impression that she's been counting down the days until he left...
  • Options
    Side eying the fact that my EH doesn't get that I have an effing bulging disk that hurts like a mofo! Also, side eying having to get out of this chair today.....that's kind of sad, haha!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    annibes that is infuriating. I'm so sorry, what a B
    Iloveshanej bulging disk, OUCH! I've had it and it is zero fun. Try to take it easy, and I hope it feels better soon. I know it makes you pretty non-functional. Sorry :(

Side-eyeing my Dad and his brand new midlife crisis 1987 cherry red corvette. I've seen you drive and no, you may not take my 2 year old daughter out in your death mobile with no back seat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Not side eye but this showed up on my pinterest, probably laughing a little too hard.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    DD's biological father... always complaining that he can't pay child support, and that they are so broke.... blah friggin blah..... then my mother in law see's his wife, and she has started Plexus, with the booster pills or whatever, and those alone are $115 a month... his payment is $51 A MONTH!  yet some how, child support garnishment is making them SO BROKE!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    SassFrass said:
    DD's biological father... always complaining that he can't pay child support, and that they are so broke.... blah friggin blah..... then my mother in law see's his wife, and she has started Plexus, with the booster pills or whatever, and those alone are $115 a month... his payment is $51 A MONTH!  yet some how, child support garnishment is making them SO BROKE!
    Oh FFS.  That is such crap.  And seriously, why the hell is his payment so low?!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm side-eyeing my body for going straight from still passing clots yesterday to watery CM today.  WTF?  I'm only CD7.  I thought I'd have some time before having to start OPKs for TTA.  
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
  • Options
    @bananappeal145, there's no picture showing :(  I want to see the funnies.  

My side eye -  I've been sitting on this one for a couple days…  I'm totally done getting kickstarter and fundme requests from people asking me to fund their personal stuff.  I don't want to spend my money helping you travel Europe because you're 30 years old and have been living like a college student for the last ten years and can't afford to do it but really really really want to. WTH?  I knew you in high school, why are you asking me for money to send you on a self discovery adventure?

And to my other old friend (who still sees my mom and sister on a regular basis and who I run into occasionally but am not really a current friend to), I don't want to help pay for your midwife/home birth experience because having a natural birth is just so important but you can't afford it because you already have two kids and are having a hard time making ends meet as it is.  Umm, maybe you shouldn't be having another baby if you need random acquaintances to help pay for the birth.  Are you expecting me to help pay for his college, too?  

Seriously, why do people think it's okay to set-up these kickstarter and fundme accounts for personal stuff like that?  Or at least, why are they sending them to me?  They don't even know me!!! I'm not going to give you money for that!
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Options
    GraceyandTroy  let me try again

And seriously? Why are these people asking you for money for these things? I really want to go to Europe too. That's why I'm saving money so maybe hubs and I can go in 10 years. Home birth is way cheaper than hospital birth so I really don't understand that one either. How annoying.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    @GraceyandTroy‌ I'm seriously side eying that too... Wtf???! I'd be tempted to send them one asking to help find my IVF

My side eye- I know everyone just has a moment where you just don't want to be around your kid(s). Mine came up today and hubs is being jerk who won't come up and take her for five egging minutes... But that is not my side eye. My side eye is my dd asking for a spanking and time out instead if taking a nap or just sitting for quiet time. Seriously? Who does that? And I'm like, "you want a spanking and time out instead of quiet time with books or nap?!?!?!" And she was all like, "yes, spanking and time out mommy, no book. No shhh. No nap."
    W.
    T.
    F.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ClagoreClagore member
    Serious side eye to my SIL who is having a 5 year olds birthday at a park with no bathroom. Yes, I'd love to drive my son to a bathroom 5 minutes away 3 times!!!!
    Me: 30 Dh: 33   Married: 10 yrs.

BFP #1: 1/04  MMC@15 wks  D&C 4/22/04

DX w/PCOS 1/05, met RE 6/05, HSG 7/05

BFP#2 8/05 w/Clomid 100mg, trigger shot, IUI  (Metformin, Progesterone, Heparin during PG) DD born 5/06

BFP #3 8/09 DS born 4/10

BFP #4: 7/16/13     D&C 8/19/13

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I would trade you your snow for our 90's!!!!

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    pettycrockerpettycrocker member
    edited May 2014
    OMG! SUPER SIDE EYE TO THE FUCKING PUBLIC PARK FOR BEING CLOSED ON THE NICEST DAY OF THE YEAR SO FAR. 

Fucking really, park?! It's 75 degrees here today. 

Well on the bright side, we drove an extra few miles out of the way and ended up finding a MUCH nicer park, so guess what stupid old park? We won't be making that mistake twice. 

Now I'm side eyeing my kid for wanting to do naked zumba. Yes, she has to take off ALL HER CLOTHES to do zumba in the living room. Child we just played at the park for a long time, why don't you want to sleep?! Or at least sit on the couch for a while 
    @-)

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hahahaha!!! What is w toddlers a naked everything?!?!?

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hahahaha!!! What is w toddlers a naked everything?!?!?
    I don't know but it seems to be the law. They have to be naked and all the toys have to be naked. I have a new side eye My bitch SIL who just announced she's pregnant for the 2nd time in 2 years, who didn't bother to include me in the email she sent out about it is currently on Skype at my in laws house to say hi to everyone. I said hi, she looked at me and then pretended not to hear me and started talking to MIL. Then I walked away to talk to my phone on the porch. Pregnant or not, I can't stand that bitch.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    Side eye DDs "bio dad" for talking to her about how important Mother's Day is, yet told her no, when age asked to be taken to get me a gift/card. This is the 6th year he's done this. Side eye myself for thinking it would be different.

Side eye DH ex-wife. Who destroyed a 20 year marriage (they had 4 kids, one of which is terminal)... Lead the way in destroying her married boyfriends wife life, in every possible way. Then married him (while he was deployed) before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. After having only seen him 3 times, not longer than a week each time (while he was married & living at home on the east coast). Didn't tell DH, at all. And have told DHs boys this is their "new dad" (even though he's still deployed & the kids have met him once) all while refusing to let DH see his kids. Major side eye. Who does any of that?!?!
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    ClagoreClagore member

Side eye DH ex-wife. Who destroyed a 20 year marriage (they had 4 kids, one of which is terminal)... Lead the way in destroying her married boyfriends wife life, in every possible way. Then married him (while he was deployed) before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. After having only seen him 3 times, not longer than a week each time (while he was married & living at home on the east coast). Didn't tell DH, at all. And have told DHs boys this is their "new dad" (even though he's still deployed & the kids have met him once) all while refusing to let DH see his kids. Major side eye. Who does any of that?!?!

When I hear these kinds of things I am always shocked at what poor decisions people make. I truly cannot wrap my head around or ever imagine engaging in this kind of behavior.
    Me: 30 Dh: 33   Married: 10 yrs.

BFP #1: 1/04  MMC@15 wks  D&C 4/22/04

DX w/PCOS 1/05, met RE 6/05, HSG 7/05

BFP#2 8/05 w/Clomid 100mg, trigger shot, IUI  (Metformin, Progesterone, Heparin during PG) DD born 5/06

BFP #3 8/09 DS born 4/10

BFP #4: 7/16/13     D&C 8/19/13

• Options
    That's just the tip of the iceberg @clagore. She's also in the military & has been selected to be a senior officer. After she purposely passively influenced the people who make the decision. I've listened to her brag about ruining people's lives in personal life and work life. False sexual harassment claims... I don't even understand how one can behave like that & be promoted within the military. It's so disturbing. I feel so bad for those 4 children & the ex-wife. I also feel sorry for DHs kids, cause that's who their main influence is. I bite my tounge & just keep my mouth shut cause I'm terrified of her. She has no boundaries.
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    Side eye to my son for waking up on my birthday with a cough and cold. He's 4 and was scheduled to spend his second night ever away from us with my cousins and we had to cancel! Argh.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options
    SassFrass said:
    Oh FFS.  That is such crap.  And seriously, why the hell is his payment so low?!
    it used to be court ordered for 70 ever Monday... however, we went to court and he signed over his rights, and we went back to court for child support and they waived any future payments, but he is still responsible for back child support.... He owes me so much that he will be making $51 payments until she is 18.... and she is only 5!  It is just ridiculous!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    I'm side-eyeing my body for going straight from still passing clots yesterday to watery CM today.  WTF?  I'm only CD7.  I thought I'd have some time before having to start OPKs for TTA.  
    Don't you just love our body and it's dirty little tricks! :/ sorry love! I would personally just close the fun factory all together haha. I can be somewhat of a prude though at times! Unless its our FW lmao

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    Thank goodness we've been too tired to get it on! +OPK today at CD9! We seriously haven't had sex since the day of our last IUI though, it's sad.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    TTC #4
  • Options
    I gave in day before yesterday,  and he wanted to do the deed last night, but I was so freakin tired I couldn't even keep my eyes open! I feel SO exhausted lately... I have been stupid busy the past two weeks with finals and work, its all catching up to me!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"