June 2014 Moms

Ayee oh... its the effin Monday ticker change, yo!

jenn72178jenn72178 member
edited May 2014 in June 2014 Moms
Weeks/fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Worst symptom of the week:

Questions:

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump?

P.S. how did I do with the thread title this week? Sound more like I'm a NYawker? ;-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ayee oh... its the effin Monday ticker change, yo!

• BMaidPlannerBMaidPlanner member
    edited May 2014
    Weeks/fruit: 35, coconut (yum....wait, that's weird.)

Upcoming Appointments: I think my last every two week check-up is on the 23rd, then weekly. 

Worst symptom of the week: I'm tired and thirsty all the time. Meds for heartburn are working. I broke out into sweats all night even though we just put the air conditioner in the window. Irritability is a symptom, right?

Questions: Nothing is happening with my boobs. They haven't changed cup sizes from what I can tell (just expanded the band size, not the cup) and I don't really see any leaking. Is this normal? FTM. I keep reading peeps posting about leaky boobs and milk and I'm not sure if I'm missing out.

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump? I have no idea. I tried to think about this and came up with nothing except "hush little baby" and I'm not into that song. Gimme some ideas, people!

P.S. how did I do with the thread title this week? Sound more like I'm a NYawker? I had no idea what you were going for, lol. I appreciate it though!

• Loading the player...
  • @flerlgirl I had to reprezent my inner NY since last week I said "tikah" and it was assumed I was from Maine lol

@BMaidPlanner‌ confession I asked this question for ideas too...I'm drawing blanks and love to sing
  • jenn72178jenn72178 member
    edited May 2014
    Weeks/fruit: 34 weeks.. butternut squash (always wondered what one of them would feel like kickin' my ribs... hah not!) 

Upcoming Appointments: None this week - phew!

Worst symptom of the week: Swollen feet /cankles  thank God for stretchy shoes/flip flops/warmer weather

Questions: I asked mine in the form of this thread.. help -- I need good kids songs to sing :)

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump?    All I've got is You Are My Sunshine.. need more in the arsenal.
  • Weeks/fruit:  36 weeks Honeydew

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow - been going weekly since 34 weeks since the lovely strep b had to be scheduled at 35 weeks per the Dr.   

Worst symptom of the week:  Um sweet DS I love you but please get your long legs and feet out of my ribs.    I would rather pee myself than not be able to sit down.  :)

Questions:

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump?  My dd loves for me and SO to sing to her.   When I sing her Rock a Bye Baby or Amazing Grace (yes, I know this isn't a baby song) DS starts going crazy, not sure becuase he likes it or just knows I can't sing.  :)

P.S. how did I do with the thread title this week? Sound more like I'm a NYawker? ;-)  I am from the South so I really have no idea, other than most people I have met from Jersey say "Youse guise"  lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Questions: Nothing is happening with my boobs. They haven't changed cup sizes from what I can tell (just expanded the band size, not the cup) and I don't really see any leaking. Is this normal? FTM. I keep reading peeps posting about leaky boobs and milk and I'm not sure if I'm missing out.

Completely normal.  I never ever leaked with my first but man oh man were the engorged within a day of having DD.   My girls did get a lot bigger but I was a barely B cup before I got KU'd.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @kaysa2
    Maybe more of a riddle?  If I get a crushing pain in my left lung if I lay on my left side, shooting pain in my right hip if I lay on my right side, and am unable to breathe if I lay on my back, how exactly is sleeping supposed to take place?  Develop narcolepsy and sleep standing up?!

P.S. how did I do with the thread title this week? Sound more like I'm a NYawker?
    I enjoyed the title!  But came across more Irish than New York.   SRSLY?!  Well I am part Irish so I guess that works too.. lol.   Back to the drawing board for next week 

• Weeks/fruit: 36 weeks/ honeydew

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday for my 36 week check up and GBS test. Fun stuff

Worst symptom of the week: The gut rot/indigestion/hot cold sweats that I seem to be getting every time I eat anything. Doesn't matter what I eat but after I'm done I always feel yucky which sucks because I obviously have to eat. 

Questions: Not a question but lately I've been seriously freaking out about the reality of having 2 kids in a month. I feel like after 2.5 years I'm finally getting the hang of being a mom to one kid and now I'm going to have to figure out 2 kids. lol.

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump? 
    DD always asks me to sing "Twinkle Twinkle", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Wheels on the bus" and at bedtime "Lullabye". 

Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • k2k2togk2k2tog member
    Weeks/fruit: 35 weeks/coconut

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday! The first of my weekly appointments.

Worst symptom of the week: Breathlessness accompanied by weak, tired legs. I really noticed it at church this week, every time we stood up to sing. 

Questions: None!

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump? My BFF sings 'You Are My Sunshine' to her little one all the time, so whenever I think about this, I can't think of any other song. I'm going to have to find my own special song to sing to my LO....

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Weeks/fruit: 37!

Upcoming Appointments: I have my first weekly OB apt on Thursday!

Worst symptom of the week: Baby has been pressing downward and I just have crazy pressure in my low back and low belly.

Questions:

I sing to DD all the time but, it's nothing from my childhood I just sing whatever to her.

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• kibeankibean member
    Weeks/fruit: 35/coconut

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow the tech is coming to my house to set up my cpap for the next 4-5 weeks, then I have my BPP at 11, and NST and regular check up on Friday. 
    Worst symptom of the week: Not being able to be comfortable in any position ever...can't sit forward because of my evil 'roid friend (sorry tmi), can't sit back because of my crushing back/rib pain, can't stand up because of my bad foot and ridiculously swollen legs, and lying down makes my hands puff up to where I can barely bend them. Yeah, I feel great, haha. 

Questions: not right now!

Monday Challenge: What are your favorite 'go to' children's songs that come to mind when you will sing to your LO to soothe/play etc... Do you sing them already to your bump?  Eek I don't really have many, except songs I know from working at summer camps that are probably directed to older kids. Guess I better get on that, haha. 
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"