Indiana Babies
Options

Philosophy girls..need opinions!

I need some suggestions!  I have a $50 gift card to Sephora--yay!--and I'm wanting to buy some Philosophy stuff.  I already have the HIAJ and Purity. My face still breaks out, mainly around my chin, but has gotten lots better since using Purity aaaaand Bare Minerals ( I finally caved!)  I was just wondering what you girls thought I should get for my occasional acne prone face!?   Thanks :)

Re: Philosophy girls..need opinions!

• Options
    Honestly, other than the On A Clear Day Blemish serum, I haven't found philosophy acne products I love. But I do like the serum! I think I remember Kat saying she swears by it.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I say use it toward a Clarisonic!

I got one for Christmas, and my face feels awesome already. It seems like my pores look cleaner...every time I use it, I wipe dead skin off my face with my towel, but it isn't abrasive AT ALL...it feels awesome...Ive tried so many acne products and nothing works except $500/each acid/laser treatments in the plastic surgeon's office.

I also just got a bar of Lush's coalface soap for my birthday and was really liking it too. I got overzealous with it and it dried my skin out a little so I was taking a break. Then I got the Clarisonic and have been using it with just Cetaphil for now since you're not supposed to use products with grains/beads with it.

So, this may not help you, but oh well. ;)

Oh, I did like the philosophy serum that comes with the makeup optional/congested kit...but it didn't do much for my acne. Did make my skin look and feel smoother.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"