May 2014 Moms
Options

C-section PP question

I was looking at my PP body today.... Depressing I know. But I noticed that above my scar and below my panty line is currently a roll, lump, whatever you want to call it. It looks kind of like it's swollen. My SIL was talking about how her cousin has the same thing and that it's never gone away.

So, does anyone else have/had this? Will it go away?
BabyName Ticker

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    I don't personally have a c-section scar but on my patients they always seem to be noticeable and a bit puffy. Apparently it's scar tissue that's pushing it out a bit. I'm assuming yours is fairly fresh though and is still healing. Give it some time.
  • Options
    I'm still pregnant- but I had a c/s wit DS almost 7 years ago and it does eventually go away.
    Is your scar in the fold line of your skin? If so, it might take it a little longer to go away but it's perfectly normal.
  • Options

I'm still pregnant- but I had a c/s wit DS almost 7 years ago and it does eventually go away.
    Is your scar in the fold line of your skin? If so, it might take it a little longer to go away but it's perfectly normal.

No it's more like I have the tiny belly pooch, skin line or wrinkle, the new pooch/roll, then my incision.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't had my C/S yet (5/26) but I did get the same thing when I had my bowel resection. The little "lump" did eventually go down, though it didn't disappear completely, and it wasn't something that diminished quickly.
    October Siggy Challenge - Halloween

Happy Endings

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"