May 2014 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change!

Jessica's on vacation, so I'm posting this week's ticker change!

Week/Fruit/Veggie:

Rants/Raves:

Updates/Upcoming Appointments:

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change!

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 32 weeks, squash

Rants/Raves: Rave: the dresses I ordered for my shower are coming in today.  I can't wait to try them on and get my outfit together!  Rant: LO was frank breech at our growth scan last week.  I thought I felt her flip around yesterday, but now I'm feeling like that was wishful thinking.  I am really hoping she flips in the next few weeks, as I really don't want to have a c-section.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: LO is measuring in the 57th percentile and weighing in at about 4 lbs right now.  So crazy!  Next appointment is 3/25 and then we go to every other week.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? Always food items.  Popcorn, chocolate chips, pita chips.  It's like a shelf...everything just falls in there at this point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 33 weeks. wtf is a Durian Fruit? It looks like a kiwi and a porcupine had a baby.

Rants/Raves: Where did the time go? My tracker says 49 days left. So. not. ready.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: Had breastfeeding class two days ago; I've never before seen that many nipples in a two hour period. Labor and delivery class is next week, woop woop.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? A nail, sawdust, yesterday it was part of a granola bar  (granola bars hurt!)
    Tobin Chase, born April 20, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 32. No idea.

Rants/Raves: Rant: My body hurts and I want to eat all the Easter candy. Rave: My blood sugars have been great and I (other than Easter candy) I don't really feel deprived. Also, my husband is off for the first weekend since October - he's actually off the next FOUR weekends. I'm so excited!! Hopefully we get a lot done around the house and get to go on a date.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: a week from today I have an appointment and ultrasound. I'm measuring in big by fundal height, but I'm hoping it's just due to my pre-preg belly and not a big baby. I always measured big with DD and she was 6lb 1oz.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? I can't think of anything I've found in my bra, but I have a related story. One night we had spaghetti for dinner. DD was maybe 9ish months at the time. She was wearing a snap at the crotch onesie and pants. Later, when I went to change her into her pajamas I found a full noodle in her butt crack. I still can't figure out how she got it there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nora - 10.26.12

Henry - 5.9.14

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 32, squash 

Rants/Raves: Rants: I hate GD. Also my H seems to think we have tons of time before our extra large baby is born, so he is dragging his feet on finding a house. I'm sure I'd be slightly less stabby about this if I was having more sex. Raves: We had our coed shower/baby party last weekend. I knew my mom and sister were making the cross-country trip, but I had *no idea* my aunt was coming! After we picked mom/sis up on Friday, we took them for sushi at my favorite place. We had to wait at the bar because it was so crowded. One minute after we walked in, this woman randomly turned around and said, "Is the sushi good here?" I looked over and it was my aunt who lives in Florida! She made the trip to Boston and completely surprised me. Best weekend ever.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: Appointment on Monday. I'm hoping they schedule a u/s. They keep threatening to "take a look" since I'm so big, but so far nothing. Also TDaP shot time. Woo.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? Hm. Crumbs, I guess. I did find a pretty intense scratch on the side of my boob--no idea how it got there, but it was clearly bleeding at some point. Weird.
  • Options
    mirdamae03mirdamae03 member
    edited March 2014
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 30 weeks!

Rants/Raves: My boss and job replacer (moving positions in our department when I come back from mat leave) will be here to train/learn from me next week. It should be interesting. Rave: DH finally found the B&J's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream I've been searching for forever last night. It was the last one on the shelf. Divine intervention ;)

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: 30 week appointment tomorrow and growth U/S in two weeks!

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? As a card carrying member of the BBC (big boobie committee) I've found a lot of stuff over the years in my bra. Strangest was probably a gummy bear. Especially since I hadn't had a gummy bear for a while before finding that.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 30/I have no idea. Cabbage?

Rants/Raves: I've been having an awesome week. I stopped teaching piano lessons after school and it's been SO nice to come home after work. I really can't complain about much.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: We have our breastfeeding class, aka "Boobs 101" tonight so that should be interesting. No appointments this week. I'm officially every other week, but this isn't my week.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? @mrspopsicle, I'm dying at your noodle story. I'm used to finding strange things in my bra. I share a classroom with the art teacher, so sometimes I'll find googly eyes, sequins or glitter.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hmm 30 or 31 weeks, I feel terrible because with my son I knew exactly, but I can't keep track of this one as easily. I do know that it changes on Thursdays though!
    My pelvis feels like it's breaking in half. My milk dried up a long time ago, but my son won't get off my nips and they hurt like a bitch.
    My next appt is the 17th and I don't think anything exciting is happening at that one. The one after that is the 31st, and I think that's when I'll get the butt swab.
    I can't remember the last time a wore a bra. I have pretty small boobs so I can usually get away with just an undershirt.
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie:  33 weeks/Durian Fruit;  Apparently I'm carrying around two baby porcupines in there.  Sometimes, it really feels like it.

Rants/Raves:  I used to only start hurting in the afternoon/evening.  Now I wake up and start hurting as soon as I walk to the bathroom.  Ready for these babies to get here, but know they need to stay in there for 3 more weeks.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments:  My next appointment is tomorrow.  Regular two week check up + cervical ultrasound to see how things are looking down there.  Hoping it still looks the same, so I can stop taking the progesterone suppositories.  They make me sweaty and drool at night.  Gross.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra?  Hmmm...since I haven't been a member of the big boobies club for very long, nothing too out there.  However, I hate when you get a hair in your bra and it's tickling you.  You know it's in there, but without serious digging around/actually looking you can't find it.  So not fun when you're out in public.
    Introducing the Rowselettes, Archer and Xander.
    Want to know more about me?  Check out my blog. :)
  • Options
    XathXath member
    Did the one I posted this morning not go through? Happy to step back, either way. Just want to know if there's a glitch in my posting.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 30 weeks 4 days/cucumber

Rants/Raves:
    Rants: My husband is working late tonight, which sucks because I look forward to spending evenings with him.
    Raves: We got the dresser and mattress so far for baby and we are just waiting on the crib!

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: I had an appointment today. I got the rhogam (sp?) shot and did my glucose test. Everything looks good with me and little Kailey. She did an exam because I was having some cramping but she said my cervix is nice and high. Kailey is head down and low, the doctor could feel her head!

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra?
    Wood chips and sand from work (I was a toddler teacher).
  • Options

Did the one I posted this morning not go through? Happy to step back, either way. Just want to know if there's a glitch in my posting.

Sorry- I didn't check. I just posted it because the girl who had originally been posting ours (since septemberish) was away from TB today.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie: 31 weeks/pineapple

Rants/Raves: No rants at the moment. Raves- had my shower this weekend and it was so much fun! Also, my doctor gave us a tour of L&D this am, I'm getting so antsy!

Updates/Upcoming Appointments: Regular appt coming up on Tuesday

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra? Finding things in my bra is a new phenomenon for me, since preggo boobs are more to write home about than my regular ones haha. Really, it's mostly crumbs. A couple days ago, though, a coworker if mine pulled a big stray string from my clothing that was nestled between my boobs and bump, right where I couldn't see it. She was like "I figured I would just grab it, since it is right where you can't see." She was right!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Veggie:  32 weeks.  Looks like baby is as big as a squash.

Rants/Raves:  Rant - I have been feeling really good the last couple of weeks, and then I went and ruined it by going on a four mile walk yesterday.  Now I feel like an old lady and can barely get around.  I didn't think anything of the distance, as it was completely normal for me until about a month ago when we had a string of bad weather.  My how things change!
    Rave - prenatal yoga tonight helped me recover tremendously from said walk.  Woot.

Updates/Upcoming Appointments:  Get to go to the mw tomorrow!  DS has to come with, luckily there is a huge construction site next door to keep him occupied part of the time.  I get my TDaP tomorrow.  I had a weird reaction to a Td vaccine a few years back, so hoping all goes well.  I think my next appointment will be at 36 weeks, then weekly, but I'm not sure.

GTKY: What's the grossest/strangest thing you've found in your bra?  I once found a piece of chocolate in my bra.  Unfortunately, it had been there for god knows how long and was melted.  Took me a minute to figure out what is was.
    imageimage">BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    29 weeks, acorn squash

I've been sick since the beginning of March with a bad chest cold. I passed the Glucose Test today.

My next appointment is Thursday, March 27. Just a regular check-up.

I've found my daughter's pacifier in my bra. Other than that just food, crumbs or hair.
  • Options
    bit late but i change on a thursday to so would like to join in.
    im 28 weeks
    failed my GTT test and have been having heart palpitations on and off all weekend (left a message for my MW)
  • Options

bit late but i change on a thursday to so would like to join in.
    im 28 weeks
    failed my GTT test and have been having heart palpitations on and off all weekend (left a message for my MW)

This is the May board ... Somehow you found an old post- this is from march.
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"