sooooo done!!
20% 22 votes
unsure/SS
50% 55 votes

Re: what's your status?

• Wondering how many other April moms are expecting / ttc
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SS- I'd love one more, but things aren't stable enough to contemplate #5.
    If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • Loading the player...
  • Should have added, later but not now!! Option
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm two and done, can't imagine 5!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've got the fever! Want to try in a couple months.

imageimageimage

• Later...but soon.
  • JSS1002JSS1002 member
    Pregnant but will be done after this one (probably having my tubes tied after my c/s).

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • SS. We are NTNP :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• *Sigh* TTC.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • TTC. Been trying for a while now. Getting pretty frustrated. Going to see my doc about it this month.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    I chose "soooo done" but I don't really feel that way all the time. I know in my heart- and mostly I know in my bank account that we are done. I would love another one but I think I would keep wanting another and another. And then there are some days that I want to give one back. ;-)
    Pretty much word for word this!
  • TTC. Been trying for a while now. Getting pretty frustrated. Going to see my doc about it this month.

so sorry. Let us know how your appointment goes.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • CanukMam said:

Should have added, later but not now!! Option

This would be me
  • I voted unsure.

We have a 9 year old DS and a now 1 year old DD. It took us that long to conceive DD naturally (and we had resigned ourselves to the fact that we'd be a one child household before we were blessed with DD). DH turns 40 this year and I'm 36 ... I don't want to wait another 9 years before we'd conceive again! (Not that it would take that long, but just to put things in perspective).

I would say as of right now we're good with 2 kids. But we haven't really had "that talk" yet and I'm not completely sure I even agree with the previous statement of being "good" with the 2. LOL. I guess we'll see where the next year or so takes us. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm almost 21 weeks along. We agreed on three kids. I love kids and would love four.

Is there a point when women feel done, or is it different for everyone? Just like our clock starts ticking, does it just quit ticking?
    Chad and Fawn

Anniversary

• I was going to, but then decided against it. My heart isn't in it fully to have another one right now. I will come across this subject of trying for number two next year around this time. =)

• Voted "SS" because there's no "later" option. My husband and I have some health and financial issues to deal with first before we'll be ready to talk about a second child, and I have some major emotional hangups to overcome as well.
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah we decided to have another one despite financial reservations. LO will be 2 by the time #2 is born and 3 by the time maternity is over. He will be attending school (junior kindergarden) sept of the year following (at age 4) so that means 1.5 years of two in daycare which is going to be rough but we will scrape by.. We also save 1 year of daycare costs while we are on maternity, so it makes sense to time it now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kgs0505kgs0505 member
    Good luck @none5‌ ! That's how I got my girls :) Way less stressful since I had my son. And I wasn't expecting it to work at all, since it never had before. Surprise!
    Anyway, we are so done! 3 is plenty.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• edited May 2014
    Grace, I feel the same way. I don't know if I will want to be done at 3. I know financially we won't have a bunch of kids, but emotionally, I want quite a few. :( I would be a little extra sad if I didn't have at least one girl. Boys are great, but I would love a girl. Hugs!!

I also don't know how many we can have if I need another c-section this time. I'm hoping for a VBAC. I think if I have two c-sections it's going to be c-sections for all of them, which is not super healthy and I don't know how many kids they safely suggest.

Good luck none5!!! :)
    Chad and Fawn

Anniversary

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am pregnant with number 3 with only about four weeks left! We will be done. I love babies and kids and I'm a little sad to think that I'm moving out of the pregnancy phase of life. If finances were not an issue and I could stay home full time indefinitely I'd consider a fourth but that's not a reality. Also I will say this third pregnancy has been hard on my body (my first two were pretty straightforward) and I'm also having a third c-section, so for those reasons I am actually happy to be done.
  • I'm still nursing and pregnant with #2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member
    Financially and realistically we're probably done with two. Emotionally, I'm not sure I'll ever feel ready to say I have no desire for another.

• TTC #3 right now.

• Not talking #2 until next year but there is definitely a want for more kiddos by both of us. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"