October 2012 Moms
Options

I am your creepy creeper. (intro)

My first post ever, though I have lurked since shortly after my bfp.  I probably won't be a frequent poster since I bump from my laptop and only when nursing, during naptime, or after bedtime. 

Anyway, I have one DS (10/23/12).  I SAH.  We are currently TTC a sibling without too much luck so far.  I got pregnant very quickly with DS so I realize I may have unrealistic ideas of how things should go this time around.  Alas, I will turn 35 this summer and my clock is ticking.

As for the larger issues...  I am a lover of wine.  Love yoga pants and jeans alike.  I return my shopping cart (and make a point of parking near a corral). 

Well, naptime is about to be over so I should post before I start to doubt myself and lose the nerve...     

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I am your creepy creeper. (intro)

• Options
    Hello there. Glad you have you become a part of the discussion.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    :-h hii!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Howdy!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    StefanieM522StefanieM522 member
    edited May 2014
    Hi! Welcome! Good luck on TTC #2 if it helps my doctor told me that my clock isn't ticking until I turn 40 so you are good!

• Options
  • Options

Thanks everybody! 

@piffle42 I don't know if I could keep up with the fast pace that is Parenting.  I do enjoy the drinking threads though!

;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"