Trouble TTC

Can't believe I'm saying this but...

I want AF to show up so I can have the knowledge that my insides might actually work! It's been 3 months since she appeared last and right now I feel like she might make an appearance. Doc did blood test and it was negative so I am patiently awaiting her arrival.

Re: Can't believe I'm saying this but...

• I'm feel like I'm always waiting on AF too!
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Ditto.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Loading the player...
  • jjgrl55jjgrl55 member
    I had my own "nightmare cycle" (I actually named it that on FertilityFriend) where I didn't have a period for about 2.5 months. The worst! I was depressed every time I got another BFN (I was testing about twice a week, just in case) and depressed every day my period didn't start. It SUCKED.

Hopefully your period shows up soon! It will be a huge relief for you!
    Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15

• Hope it comes soon! Sometimes I almost feel sorry for AF (almost) since we have such a love-hate relationship with her. Still, it's nothing that she doesn't deserve, that witch, haha....

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • JadziaDaxJadziaDax member
    edited May 2014
    I know the feeling all too well. I hope she shows up soon for you. Your dr. Can tell by a blood test if you ovulated so if you didn't, maybe you can take Provera to induce AF.

Me and DH: 32, TTC since 2/2012
    Dx: lean PCOS, low hormone levels, 2 CP's before seeing RE, MTHFR heterozygous
    IUI #1 with clomid and ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 with clomid (unresponsive), femara, ovidrel and novarel: Possible CP
    IUI #3 with femara, ovidrel and novarel: BFN
    IUI #4 with Follistim (115 iu) and ovidrel= BFN, developed OHSS, benched- 2 weeks of birth control pills
    IUI #5 with Follistim (75iu) and ovidrel= BFN........Taking a medication break for a few months
    IUI #6 with Follistim (75iu) every other day, femara and Lupron trigger= BFN
    *Taking a long break to get healthy and research/prepare for IVF*
    Goal: gain 5 lbs, gluten/dairy/soy/nut free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    3T June Siggy Challenge- Celebrity Crush: Woody Harrelson
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Doc wanted to put me on BC to regulate me but u started again that would be going against all the reasons I am having all this investigated. This is pretty normal for me actually...but I feel like she is actually going to appear this month. And I should make plans that involve something other that my jeans lol. Or awesome vacation plans. Lol
  • She has yet to appear but I have mild cramps, tender BBs, and crabby beyond belief. I feel sorry for my DH. Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"