Caribbean Babies

Do you lurk TTGP?

edited May 2014 in Caribbean Babies
Just wondering if you still read TTGP threads.

Do you lurk TTGP? 111 votes

Yes. I'm a diehard.
51% 57 votes
No, I have a life you guise.
14% 16 votes
SS - I'm a lurker from TTGP. (Cue inception theme music)
34% 38 votes

Re: Do you lurk TTGP?

• I made this thread with you in mind, @NellyBluth‌
  • Loading the player...
  • LadyAle said:

stufie said:
    I made this thread with you in mind, @NellyBluth‌
    I had a feeling. It was an interesting day on ttgp. 
    I would just like to say @NellyBluth that you are one of my most favorite posters of all time and I always look for what you have to say. Your fucking hilarious and I want to be your friend. The end.

This. Also, since I've never really watched much Arrested Development, until tonight I just assumed your avatar was what you look like.
  • dr_prdr_pr member
    I lurk for BFPs and drama, but I don't post. I do love tit like crazy! Upland to pop my grad posting cherry this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lurked a lot more after my BFP.  I check in from time to time.  There are so many new posters, I just take a quick peek to see if any of the regulars I remember have gotten their BFP's yet.

I posted here and there a little right after I got pregnant, but then it just felt too weird.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• I lurk the grad thread and love tit the heck out of it because I really have nothing to update on. I vote on any polls that amuse me and I love tit or congratulate BFP's. I only visit like once a week so I miss out on most stuff.
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • ksuRN09ksuRN09 member
    I'm a terrible grad. I lurked at first but not so much anymore. And I always forget to post on the grad thread!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• TeeJ526TeeJ526 member
    I'm a hard core lurker. I think I spend more timing reading the TTGP threads than on my own BMB.
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    edited May 2014

pantherRN said:

No, I don't recognize anyone anymore. TTGP is very, very different than it used to be.

It really is. I miss the good old days :)
    The TTGP from my first BFP was even very different.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• pantherRN said:
    No, I don't recognize anyone anymore. TTGP is very, very different than it used to be.
    As much as it kind of sucks, it really is a good thing. Lots of ladies that were there for a while have gotten to leave. There are a whole slew of new people, though, so even I'm starting to feel old.  I've overstayed my welcome, damnit, let me leave UTE!

This.

I'm so ready to graduate. I miss you all, but I'm so incredibly happy for you guys and so glad to see you all knocked up.

This. I can't wait to leave the board itself, not all of my people.
  • yurmomyurmom member

pantherRN said:

It really is. I miss the good old days :)
    I hear this a lot. Just curious what was different and what made it change?
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"