St. Louis Babies

My great nanny is seeking a new position or kids for in-her-home babysitting (Overland) this fall

Hi all,

I'm trying to help my wonderful nanny of almost four years find another position for this fall, when my kids will both be in school and we won't be able to afford to keep her on anymore.  At this point, she is open to either another nanny position or to doing babysitting in her home (in Overland). 

We are heartbroken to be losing her.  She has been with us for almost four years (since my older daughter was a baby), and she is amazing.  She is extremely dependable and completely trustworthy.  She has a Bachelor's degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education, worked in day cares in college, has been trained in First Aid and CPR, and has reliable transportation.  She is also a mom to an adorable seven-month-old girl whom she's been bringing to our house.

We would really like her to continue watching our kids until August 27 if possible, but we would be open to facilitating something with an earlier start if she could continue watching our kids over the summer, together with someone else's.

If you think you might have any interest, please send me a private message!

-Jessica

Re: My great nanny is seeking a new position or kids for in-her-home babysitting (Overland) this fall

• Actually, if you are interested, it might be better to email me at jessica765@gmail.com.  (I don't check my private messages here that often).  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"